@Riot: "I have 3 other accounts, I don't care if I'm banned"

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Udyrfrykte

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

I really don't get why Riot just doesn't hand out IP (connection) bans. IMO, if Riot says you're banned for a week, that person shouldn't be able to play AT ALL for the duration.

Oh, and if I see a "just a smurf account", "report me, idc" I hit punish 99% of the time.

Exploding Barrel

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Udyfrykte View Post
I really don't get why Riot just doesn't hand out IP (connection) bans. IMO, if Riot says you're banned for a week, that person shouldn't be able to play AT ALL for the duration.

Oh, and if I see a "just a smurf account", "report me, idc" I hit punish 99% of the time.
Because of multiple people playing on the same connection, people playing in coffee shops, the ease of setting up a proxy to get around it, etc. IP bans really aren't an effective tool these days.

LittleDi

09-12-2012

Oh yea, appears we had a Lytening strike recently as well.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lyte View Post
I've said time and time again, there's 100% certainty you deserved all those bans and your current account Flexxon is also going to be banned--the community has voiced their opinions about all of your accounts over and over and we agree with them.

This isn't a debate. Your behavior is unacceptable.