Mid September Patch Notes

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Siyanor

09-12-2012

I'd rather have 10 more rune pages, but I'm sure I can find a way to use the mastery pages as well.

Tropots82

09-12-2012

Where is my patch preview?!?!?!?!?
I CANNOT COMPREHEND this much information

Arrevax

09-12-2012

I'm thankful for the fact that Riot didn't nerf everything in nerfbat distance in this patch, but this is hardly a patch... I'd like to see Karthus' W put back the way it was before the late August patch- useful.
The extra mastery pages are nice.

Nadez PentaStole

09-12-2012

It seems like I would have to delete a Mastery page every time I wanted to try one of the free champions that I didnt have, and now, I wont have to do that as much. Thanks for the Twenty Mastery pages Riot! How about a couple more free Rune pages now? :P

Orcasky

09-12-2012

This feels like a nice champ. the last 3-4 new champs have been ...off, 3 op champs and an ineffective zyra unless the player is crazy awesome.

SherlockHom3y

09-12-2012

how is it that jayce still won't get nerfed?? hes so over powered. hes like teemo+darius in 1.

Orcasky

09-12-2012

I leave one masters as adjustable, no reason to have them be permanent.

Lord Janas

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

The new champ will be OP and then be nerfed into the ground like all new champions and never used again.

Jayux

09-12-2012

Any idea when the patch will come out? I've played tons of MMO games and most games have a patch day. I use to play Maplestory and patch day was always Thursday, does League have a specific patch day?

Jayux

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by TooSickhom3y View Post
how is it that jayce still won't get nerfed?? hes so over powered. hes like teemo+darius in 1.
Jayce only have early game power. Jayce is not that strong. The only real damage skill he has is his Q+E while in ranged mode and he Q+E together is not even half as strong as Nidalee's spears. Jayce is balanced and does not need a nerf.