Ya this guy needs a vacation

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Flagonslayer

09-11-2012

I understand that my "report" function has a 0 value. I'm writing this because while I have retaliated against players in the past I have been doing very well with just not typing anything. Today that almost changed with this guy.

"What's worse than walking through a field of dead babies?"
"Walking through a field of dead babies with a *****"

I really have issues with that humor. It's not funny and I find it very offensive. His next joke? "What's worse than a dead black guy? A dead Iraqi. Happy 9/11 everyone"

I nearly left the game and said to hell with it. I stayed for my team and no other reason. I don't give a flying @#$% about my Elo and would sooner take the hit than endure this guy. Rather than making 4 other guys on my team suffer I simply muted him and finished up the game.

This players name is Akumaa. I know, name and shame has no place here. I don't really care. If getting this guy his just deserts for what he said gets me a vacation as well then so be it. I'm that upset!

Exploding Barrel

09-11-2012

Player support is the best way to report people outside the game (button in the upper right of this screen). As far as I'm aware riot doesn't punish people based on posts here, since that would just condone the "name and shame."

Flagonslayer

09-11-2012

Thank you.