Superhero Teemo Seeks Truth, Justice, and a Sale

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DH Apholo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Really bad sale Riot, only good skin is Blade Mistress Morg and there is the last one which is really better

Veelivar

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-11-2012

Heavily disappointed at the lack of new skins up for sale, for the third week in a row.

Stop making it so hard for me to give you guys money, Riot. :/

McChicken

09-11-2012

even the sunsets in paradise

Technomancer

09-11-2012

Corki for free week and Aviator Irelia sale on 9/11 RIOT...That's in pretty bad taste.

Also, Aviator Irelia again? When is Frostblade going to go on sale? There are lots of us waiting.....

NikoOoO8

09-11-2012

why sales are post late now?

Mysnomer

09-11-2012

Pretty weak personality, there's just no voice (it's interesting because I've always found Super Teemo a thematically bland skin). At least some of the anecdotes are funny. As to the sales...well, I guess they're good, but just not anything for me....maybe Aviator Irelia, but Frost Blade is soooooo good. :S I can't decide.

Yavin4

09-11-2012

only old skins again?

powahless

09-11-2012

disappointed again, already knew what was on sale before this post. no polls to see what players want to be on sale either. make it happen.

Grim Reaper

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Technomancer View Post
Corki and Aviator Irelia sale on 9/11 RIOT...That's in pretty bad taste.

Also, Aviator Irelia again? When is Frostblade going to go on sale? There are lots of us waiting.....
Corki isn't on sale.....

Namenloss

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Teemo View Post
[*]Dravenís sure got the axes and the ego to be a superhero, but Iím not sure he could share the spotlight with the rest of the squad. You can start a superhero squad of Draven for 487 RP.
Is Riot subliminally telling us that Draven isn't as good as the other ADC's by saying, "Not sure he could share the spotlight with the rest of the squad." interesting.