Champion Voice overs What?!- [Champion contest]

123456 ... 11
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

theycallmePWNBOT

09-12-2012

all lore and abilities in the attatched file! im still working on the numbers

emotes
Walking:
For the Void
Soon summoner, you will do as I please
Take me to Kassadin

Attacking:
The Void will consume you
Bow to the power of the Void
Taste the Void weakling

Joke:
(calls for kog'maw like a dog"
I smell death! (sniff sniff) Who farted

Taunt:
Welcome the Void if you want to live!
Bow to me or be cast into the Void!

TeaCrusader

09-12-2012

I support this contest entirely!

Maybe there will be a next time and it will have a theme I can participate with =D

I look forward to hearing the prizes!

h0vlol

09-12-2012

Hello everyone. I do need to add something to the theme for this contest. it can come from the shadow Isles as well...And this will not be the only time this contest goes. I am looking at doing this 4 times a year ^_^ with different themes coexisting with the time of the year! And it can be a champion you have made already. It does not have to be a new champion. that would just be mean to certain people.

h0vlol

09-12-2012

Also please remember the champions must be linked (you might see a member of the CCFC on there)

Poeta Somnium

09-12-2012

Yo hatter! Check yo email!

h0vlol

09-14-2012

Dont forget there is a deadline for these to be submitted. ^_^ I hope you guys have fun. I will announce the next theme for the contest after the deadline for these champions to be in. Also Those participating in the contest. If you have a champion that has been put up for voting, Please DO NOT vote. I can't regulate voting but I do think it would be fair if NO ONE voted that is participating. That includes my self and Poet as, well, we are the judges. ^_^

Morec0

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlamesofTerror View Post
I would expect that Gen would like a new champion to be created for this, and not a previous one. Which would mean you can't use the ones you linked. I could be wrong, but I thought I would say this before she does.
It never said anywhere in the rule that it had to be a new champion, and I think - as long as the champion idea, lore, and general asthetic hasn't been used before - it doesn't matter if the post was made two hours or two months ago.

I'll come up with a new idea, if that's what it takes, but I would much rather enter this champion into the contest because of her uniqueness in appearence and playstyle and the intense backstory she has to her.

h0vlol

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen Mad Hatter View Post
Hello everyone. I do need to add something to the theme for this contest. it can come from the shadow Isles as well...And this will not be the only time this contest goes. I am looking at doing this 4 times a year ^_^ with different themes coexisting with the time of the year! And it can be a champion you have made already. It does not have to be a new champion. that would just be mean to certain people.
@ Morec0 This is what i have said about the champions for the contest.

Morec0

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gen Mad Hatter View Post
@ Morec0 This is what i have said about the champions for the contest.
Ah, very much appreciated. I saw the thing about the Shadow Isles while I was looking around and didn't think the rest had any answer to my question. That you for the clarification.

h0vlol

09-14-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Morec0 View Post
Ah, very much appreciated. I saw the thing about the Shadow Isles while I was looking around and didn't think the rest had any answer to my question. That you for the clarification.
Sorry about that I was trying to answer a lot of questions with one post.

123456 ... 11