Strong Majority Pardon?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SqueakyReaper

09-11-2012

I've just started using the tribunal. Are cases like this common?

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribunal/case/5677719/

I voted punishment because, well... read the log for case one. He was harassing his team the entire game. How did a strong majority of the tribunal pardon this?

zliplus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Tribunal judges tend to be a bit too lenient in general, so over a large number of cases (and there are a lot of them) you'll randomly find a few where the result is WAY too lenient.

Incidentally, I would have voted punish as well. I would have expected a good chance of pardon though - he was spamming more than harassing, and most of his teammates did look like total feeders which tends to grant some sympathy.

Exploding Barrel

09-11-2012

Ahh, I would have considered that a tough call. He's clearly annoying, but not doing anything blatantly bad. He's saying no more than ~20 lines per game and really the only punishable ones are calling his teammates noobs which is no more than 2-3 lines per game.

/Shrug. I might have punished, but I don't find myself too upset that this was pardoned.

onihero

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

The tribunal doesnt work.

Its a placebo. Its the cheap solution. Its there to make YOU feel good/righteous about hitting report and punish. Its not there to actually accomplish anything else.

ZerglingsForZion

09-11-2012

I would have thought that was an easy punish myself.

Kinvaras666

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majben View Post
me 2

Trollbunalist

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majben View Post
Turns out that not everyone is a hypersensitive wanktard. Who knew?