whats easier to get banned in?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vladdy676

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

normal or ranked games? mostly for unskilled reasons.

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

No idea...I don't look at game-type when I judge.

Also, I'm not sure if you're just talking about the 'unskilled player' option or not...but those reports do not go to the Tribunal.

Emailsupport7346

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by vladdy676 View Post
normal or ranked games? mostly for unskilled reasons.
I don't look at game type, either (is it even provided?)

However I suppose people in ranked report more quickly if they have the feeling that you "threw their game". People love to blame others for their own elo.

LawGiver500

09-11-2012

People do not receive punishment for being reported unskilled. Unskilled reports work as a marker for the player. I have had Tribunal cases where a person was reported for intentional feeding but a number of unskilled reports showed up in the same match this helped me in pardoning the player because he was just "that bad."

Normal and Ranked games are weighted equally in the eyes for right when it comes to behavioral punishment, but Leaver penalties are doubled for ranked games verse normal games

Emailsupport7346

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawGiver500 View Post
People do not receive punishment for being reported unskilled. Unskilled reports work as a marker for the player. I have had Tribunal cases where a person was reported for intentional feeding but a number of unskilled reports showed up in the same match this helped me in pardoning the player because he was just "that bad."

Normal and Ranked games are weighted equally in the eyes for right when it comes to behavioral punishment, but Leaver penalties are doubled for ranked games verse normal games
Alot of people abuse the other report functions (especially intentional feeding or assisting enemy team) to report players for being unskilled.

LawGiver500

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
Alot of people abuse the other report functions (especially intentional feeding or assisting enemy team) to report players for being unskilled.
True as well as people misread the situation, but by reading the chat logs and looking at the reactions of the people playing/reporting and the reported person there is often times some clear tell tell signs on whether the person is really unskilled or intentionally feeding.

At this point in the game over abuse of the reporting system can now net the abusive reporter a ban. Riot does back check the people reporting as well as the people that are reported thus why the wave of report abuse bans.