Can you get suspended/banned for...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Nitori Kawashiro

09-11-2012

Refusing to play when other people on you're team are fighting and dying because they're too busy typing? I just played a game as Lulu and my Ashe and jungle Rengar were standing still and dying because they were busy yelling at our mid. I just stopped caring after we lost most of our towers because of it. ;/

SimplyAlive

09-11-2012

But then you make it even worse for the other players who are still trying.
Your best bet is to just continue playing as good as you can.

Intentionally refusing to play when a couple of teammates are bickering can be a punishable offence.

Trollbunalist

09-11-2012

You can be punished for literally anything in this game. There are only two requirements for punishment:

(1) Some people reported you (you can be reported for intentionally feeding, because you don't use proper grammar, or even for no reason at all)

(2) A majority of people hit Punish in the Tribunal

It doesn't actually matter if you did anything wrong, only that the two above criteria were met. The automated banning system takes care of the rest. Enjoy!

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trollbunalist View Post
You can be punished for literally anything in this game. There are only two requirements for punishment:

(1) Some people reported you (you can be reported for intentionally feeding, because you don't use proper grammar, or even for no reason at all)

(2) A majority of people hit Punish in the Tribunal

It doesn't actually matter if you did anything wrong, only that the two above criteria were met. The automated banning system takes care of the rest. Enjoy!
lol that was cute!

But, no seriously, yes you can be punished for refusing to play. If this was a first time thing though, you shouldn't have to worry about it.

As for what angstman above said, people who report you for no reason will most likely hold little to no report weight, and a majority of people hit punish because a majority of the cases are punishable.

inb4 retaliation via swear filter dodging and cliche insults.

PlaytoWinForEver

09-11-2012

While Trollbunalist is right (yes you can be punished for everything)... I'll give you some advice.

- Never stop playing...
- Play it safe and have fun...

If the are stomping you... just try to have fun... ALWAYS try to have fun without mortifiying or hampering your team. If you think it is impossible to carry the game... still do your best. Have fun Kiting the enemy. Have fun trying to bait them into stupid stuff. You do NOT necessarily have to win... just try to do your best and "improve" whatever skills you can improve. If you can't do anything, at least you had fun trying.

This is a GAME if others can't have fun because they are too busy raging, just ignore them and play the game. Try to bait the enemy, split push. Farm the jungle a bit. I mean the worst thing that could happen is that you lose the game for lack of coordination, just make sure you don't go AFK.

As a side note I NEVER surrender when one of my allies go AFK o start insulting my allies and say they give up. Now if someone says "I think we should surrender", there's a high probability that I'll accept if the game is really hard to recover from.