Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Does disconnecting from games have to do with the tribunal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Emailsupport7346

09-11-2012

Quote:
SimplyAlive:
Dear God, you are childish.
Grow up.

Posts like these tell a lot about you. Are you truly this insecure about your own behaviour? Why can't you just admit that you repost all the time? What is the issue that you are facing here?

If you can not deal with someone calling you out on your behaviour, then why do you still show said behaviour quite often?

Why does this bother you so much? I don't really mind you reposting your downvoted posts, I'd just like to understand 'why' you do this as it's relevant to my interests concerning human mind.

SimplyAlive

09-11-2012

Quote:
Emailsupport7346:
Why does this bother you so much? I don't really mind you reposting your downvoted posts, I'd just like to understand 'why' you do this as it's relevant to my interests concerning human mind.

*sigh*
I give up.

Behave like a child all you want, someday you will have to face the underlying issues of your behaviour.
I sincerely hope you are just trolling though.

Emailsupport7346

09-11-2012

Quote:
SimplyAlive:
*sigh*
I give up.

Behave like a child all you want, someday you will have to face the underlying issues of your behaviour.
I sincerely hope you are just trolling though.

Are you a fan of Carl Rogers by chance? Kinda seems like you're making use of the mirroring technique... on a pretty destructive way, though :-(

magooomba

09-11-2012

Quote:
Emailsupport7346:
Are you a fan of Carl Rogers by chance? Kinda seems like you're making use of the mirroring technique... on a pretty destructive way, though :-(

You think these arguments are actually working? How quaint. We know what you do. Asserting others do it in an attempt to shift the focus off you is extremely transparent.

C00LStoryJoe

09-11-2012

I didn't get a leave for these games btw. I don't know why, I think cause I kept reconnecting and dcing when the game was gonna end soon.

Emailsupport7346

09-11-2012

Quote:
magooomba:
You think these arguments are actually working?

I don't value facts by their effectivity. Maybe you should try the same.

Geekweezul

09-11-2012

Quote:
Emailsupport7346:
I don't value facts.

Fix't.

Mokkun

09-11-2012

Well this thread got hijacked hard.

Good thing it got answered in the first response.

Emailsupport7346

09-11-2012

Quote:
Geekweezul:
I don't value facts.

Fixed without being hypocritic.