Does disconnecting from games have to do with the tribunal?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

C00LStoryJoe

09-10-2012

(Ranked Matches) This is the 2nd time in 2 days where my league disconnects for a while and I reconnect when the games about to end. My team of course reported me both times. Probably at least 6 reports. They saw that I was struggling and reconnecting and dcing yet still report me.

How does the tribunal handle cases like this?

LawGiver500

09-10-2012

Dc'ing, Idling, and leaving matches that are in progress are handled by the leave buster system not the Tribunal. If the player did not leave the game but is inputting commands to subvert the leaver system then Tribunal can read the chat logs and get adequate information based on the reactions of the players team and the opposing team.

Sereg Anfaug

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

Perhaps you should stop playing PvP games until you can address your connection issues - it's unfair to inflict those issues on your teammates, who are expecting a 5v5 match.

Disconnects and lag do happen - but if it's consistent; that is, you know beforehand that there's a strong possibility it will happen, the solution is simple: find something else to do.

C00LStoryJoe

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sereg Anfaug View Post
Perhaps you should stop playing PvP games until you can address your connection issues - it's unfair to inflict those issues on your teammates, who are expecting a 5v5 match.

Disconnects and lag do happen - but if it's consistent; that is, you know beforehand that there's a strong possibility it will happen, the solution is simple: find something else to do.
I have played almost 1 thousand ranked games and this has happend twice

WhiteMriswith

09-10-2012

Cool story, Joe

SimplyAlive

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawGiver500 View Post
Dc'ing, Idling, and leaving matches that are in progress are handled by the leave buster system not the Tribunal. If the player did not leave the game but is inputting commands to subvert the leaver system then Tribunal can read the chat logs and get adequate information based on the reactions of the players team and the opposing team.
Why was this downvoted? It was pretty much spot on.

It is rare to land up in the Tribunal for occasional DCs. The LeaverBuster is much more likely to strike in these cases.

Emailsupport7346

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
Why was this downvoted? It was pretty much spot on.

It is rare to land up in the Tribunal for occasional DCs. The LeaverBuster is much more likely to strike in these cases.
^
(this is like your third or fourth repost...really? I admit I will downvote every single one of your reposts, no matter whether I up- or downvoted the initial post itself.)

SimplyAlive

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
^
(this is like your third or fourth repost...really? I admit I will downvote every single one of your reposts, no matter whether I up- or downvoted the initial post itself.)
What is your problem, really?
I stood up for you in the other thread. I asked Geek to leave you alone, despite your blatant reposts all over these forums.

Why do you do this? Why do you care so much about downvotes, that you have to repost every time you get some (as little as 1 or 2) and then behave like a child when you get called out on it?

Seriously, your reactions to your own actions are really strange. Do you dislike facing your problems? Do you dislike getting exposed for what you do? It is obvious I am hitting a sensitive spot here, so what is the underlying issue here?

Emailsupport7346

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by SimplyAlive View Post
What is your problem, really?
I stood up for you in the other thread. I asked Geek to leave you alone, despite your blatant reposts all over these forums.

Why do you do this? Why do you care so much about downvotes, that you have to repost every time you get some (as little as 1 or 2) and then behave like a child when you get called out on it?

Seriously, your reactions to your own actions are really strange. Do you dislike facing your problems? Do you dislike getting exposed for what you do? It is obvious I am hitting a sensitive spot here, so what is the underlying issue here?
Nice dodging... You bring it upon yourself by willfully ignoring what you are doing. Either stay silent or admit it, don't deny it even though you make it horribly obvious.

SimplyAlive

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
Nice dodging... You bring it upon yourself by willfully ignoring what you are doing. Either stay silent or admit it, don't deny it even though you make it horribly obvious.
Dear God, you are childish.
Grow up.

Posts like these tell a lot about you. Are you truly this insecure about your own behaviour? Why can't you just admit that you repost all the time? What is the issue that you are facing here?

If you can not deal with someone calling you out on your behaviour, then why do you still show said behaviour quite often?