Who to buy next?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Feckley

10-01-2012

You guys are most likely more experienced than I am but I'll add my two cents.
I have seen some nasty Xin Zhao players just wreck everyone.
Jayce seems like a great pick right now. See him wreck a lot of people top lane.
Olaf is one I haven't got a chance to play but I know a good one is scary.
Renekton is tons of fun with great burst. It seems late game he falls off because his damage is based so much on his abilities coming off cool down.
Mordekaiser is a good pick for top or mid. Strong champ.

Jeanschyso

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

10-01-2012

Poppy

RongLua

11-02-2012

http://lolfreerpcard.webs.com/index.htm this web will show your a legit way to get RP no scam i tried it just want to share it your choice i can't make u

Bloodstaindewok

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

11-03-2012

For a thicker Solo-Top style champ Olaf is really tough to beat. He doesn't really do bad against that many champs, and the one's that do bad against him he absolutely punishes them. He is pretty easy to play as well. His general tankyness lends him well to builds that run high amounts of damage soak and dish. His undertow axe throw ability can allow him to rapidly clear minions and put pressure on a lane. His ULT has the ability to get him out of some nasty ganks. Honestly I think he's one of the more well rounded options you've presented and I hope these pro's help you make your decision. I'll leave the con's to whoever chooses to disagree with my post.

PogoPogoPogoPogo

11-03-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by RongLua View Post
this web will show your a legit way to get RP no scam i tried it just want to share it your choice i can't make u
Don't Necro my threads with adverts for scams.

EDIT: And for what it's worth, I've purchased Riven, Jarvan, and Xin Zhao since this thread was opened.