Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Astro Teemo Death

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CtrlUltD1337

09-10-2012

For the love of glob, please change the sound.

My boyfriend bought me Riot Points because I started playing LoL with him recently. I am obsessed with Teemo and have been eyeing the Astro Teemo skin for quite sometime.

I went to YouTube to see all the features of Astro Teemo. I loved the moon bounce and the ray gun. I loved everything about this skin until I heard the sound he makes when he dies. It was the most atrocious sound I have ever heard from a cute little astronaut Yordle.

I understand he is supposed to be dying. But it sounds like someone shoved a baguette down his throat.

Just because of this small little detail, I went with Super Teemo, which had a huge gap at second place from Astro Teemo. I know if I didn't die so much I wouldn't hear the sound he makes, but I'm still learning.

Either way, it is a horrible horrible sound that I could not bear to hear.

Jáck

09-13-2012

Hahaha the sounds are pretty bad not gonna lie.

Daoiyuuto

10-08-2012

LMAO...I may not have that Teemo skin but reading this was hilarious XD
But it does sound really bad from where your coming from.