Kayle Ulti Lasts Far too Long for How it affects the game.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

KG Sinister

09-10-2012

Kayle Ulti lasts for 3 seconds. No damage can be done to her or whoever she ulties this makes it ridiculously strong for its low cooldown. Kayle herself is in a good spot right now but the Ulti itself needs something done about it. Kayle is not OP but her Ulti is way too strong for its capabilities and how well it can change the outcome of a team fight as there is no way to stop it from happening.

Fanbois are down-voting cause they know its true. I have explained why its overpowered its cooldown is too short it last too long it negates all damage for 3 seconds an entire team can try to cc her but smart kayles buy QSS or banshees or Merc treads which break or block cc. You can say cc stops her but she has a cc and a ranged steroid along with a movespeed/ heal. You cannot denie the fact she dominates because of her Ulti. 2 second Max she ulties say a grave hes unkilliable for 3 seconds and just auto attacks down your team you try to cc or burst kayle she ulties herself and proceeds to melt you along with her Righteous fury. The Has high reward for her ulti and almost no risk factor in using it due to the low cooldown.

Matteo391

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

So make it 2 seconds on allies?

Breau

09-10-2012

I know, right? Kayle dominates competitive play. I see her banned in every tournament.

NA Hellraiser

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangelwurzel View Post
I know, right? Kayle dominates competitive play. I see her banned in every tournament.
i have never seen a kayle lose top in any tournament or ranked game

Yami No Kokoro

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mangelwurzel View Post
Oh sarcasm, you make me smile.

A Super Saiyan 3

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ask Hellraiser View Post
i have never seen a kayle lose top in any tournament or ranked game
That's cause you have never seen a Kayle top in any tournament

Reaver Forte

09-10-2012

That's hilarious. A single ability will not be the determining factor for whether a champion outright loses again. Try again with a better argument please.

Hexer

09-10-2012

Someone doesn't remember Tryndamere with a 7 second Godmode.

Landers

09-10-2012

If it was shorter it would be retarded.

AeroCraker

09-10-2012

Apparently Poppy isn't op.