Renekton or Gangplank?

Gangplank 59 39.86%
Renekton 89 60.14%
Voters: 148. You may not vote on this poll

Renekton or Gangplank (POLL)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Brinsor

09-10-2012

Renekton or GP? Give me yo thoughts for a free high five.

The Nig We Need

09-10-2012

Renekton is a character who takes real skill and has amazing sustain and potential. Also, the best solotop in the freaking game, hands down. Lastly, the passive makes him invincible when hes low, because you can spam cull the meek and gain health back consistently. GP is very good as well, but I still lean toward Renekton because he is tanky with strong damage and sustain, but i have both, and GP is very, very good as well, but it is just personal preference.

Po The Pimp

09-10-2012

they are both lots of fun. it just comes down to which one you think is cooler, a giant alligator or a pirate

Derazzle

09-10-2012

Benjamander and I cannot decide whether GP or Renekton is a better solo top. With the new GP skin coming out, Benjamander is torn.

NegaStoat

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

I voted for the gator.

But honestly, they're both great. And if you're forced to answer a harder question, being "which is a better value for their IP price tag?" - Gangplank is a great bargain for his 3150 IP price. No question.

Plan on getting both.

Khell DarkWolf

09-10-2012

Renekton is viable in his own right but by no means a pick that you can always get away with even in a lane that isn't favored for you.

But gangplank has issues currently as well and honestly don't think he is that great.

both are lower usage on the spectrum, but vote goes to renekton for his niche since you can do more with him over GP.

Your Persona

09-10-2012

I recently bought GP and he's so much fun. With enough crit chance Parrrley will be critting pretty much every time you use it, which bites massive chunks off of enemy health. Unfortunately he's very reliant on farming with Parrrley early on and he can be zoned very easily due to being a bit squishy. I build him with Warmog's and Atma's and it seems to work well enough.

Not to mention all his sound effects are absolutely wonderful.

Brinsor

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by theDerajKrap View Post
Benjamander and I cannot decide whether GP or Renekton is a better solo top. With the new GP skin coming out, Benjamander is torn.
You smell like fish

Derazzle

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brinsor View Post
You smell like fish
Why thank you my good sir, that is a compliment

Derazzle

09-10-2012

GP's vote is rising!
-Y U PEOPLE DISLIKE ME D: