Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

LoL sexest?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

mitsiy14

09-10-2012

League of legends make all of the girl characters very pretty and they all have big boobs and most of them are not clothed properly, all of the guys are mostly ugly. so is LoL sexest? and should they change the way that they make their characters art? should they make the male characters more attractive? or make the girls less attractive?

Exploding Barrel

09-10-2012

General forum is thisaway -----> http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/forumdisplay.php?f=2

Vendorizer

09-10-2012

Mantheon

that is all

Lame Dude

09-10-2012

Half the females in LoL are purple and have unicorn horns. What are you trying to say?

LawGiver500

09-10-2012

I was doing research on this topic and got stuck looking at Akali's nice set of.........kama.....yea, im so sticking with that.

on a serious note this is the wrong forum for this topic.

msgerbs

09-10-2012

We don't want this BS on GD, and we DEFINITELY don't want it here.

xXMizuXx

09-10-2012

Quote:
mitsiy14:
should they make the male characters more attractive? or make the girls less attractive?

who gives a flying f**k, as long as i can hang out with my friends and play a awesome MOBA, OH and nuke the hell out of people am fine. get the hell out of the tribunal forums with this nonsense

Lord Ryushishin

09-10-2012

Well the general audience for video games in general is male and its not like LoL is the only bloody game where it is present. It is something that has become a norm in things so deal with it.

Also wrong forum.

Magus Crow

09-11-2012

All the girl champs eh? Let's see here... yeah, I suppose that Annie, Lulu, Tristana, Karma, Shyvanna, Kayle, Poppy and Vayne dont count do they?

Edit: I'll not go into the female monster champs like Anivia here.

Cobra Taskmaster

09-11-2012

This is a troll topic anywho, this was posted on the DotA 2 forums a while ago. Complaining about the same thing, and it isn't sexiest at all.