Why is Nocturne not used as often now?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vertchewal

09-10-2012

It's the same reason people don't play certain mids, tops, support, and ad carry's, there are just better junglers than Nocturne. He is fun though. In my opinion I think his ult could use some more range.

Wolfalisk

09-10-2012

I think one of the things that has hit Nocturne hard is the mobility creep. Nocturne has to walk up to somebody every time, with a possible speed boost if he happened to hit dusk. His AA range is very clumsy and should be looked at. Dusk also doesn't last long enough. It's great that he gets a BF Sword while on it. It sucks he is only just reaching his opponent when it times out.

Jewels Winfield

09-10-2012

Noc is a victim of the nerf v. balance fight.

Unfortunately, in an attempt to "balance" him, they've just made him sub-par compared to other junglers. His ULT is great for ganks, but ultimately he can't get it off enough to tangle with the likes of Nunu's Ice Bolt, etc.

He's fine...but he really doesn't have the plus side to balance him with the others. However, I think he is better than most people would say right now just not "optimal". But in all reality any public game player is going to be about as good with him as most of the other junglers.

He got "balanced" to the point that he isn't the "optimal" pick of pro players in big time matches. That just hurts his press even more, so he's picked even less.

Still fun to play though, and enough people are unfamiliar with him that you can absolutely regulate people with him on a good snowball.

Crumblerumble

09-10-2012

Meanwhile at the justice league

Tonszo

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by CarryUsDarius View Post
Let's start with can't 1v1 any other tanky-dps or jungler in the game.
so nocturne cant 1 vs 1 maokai or even a nunu early stages?

Denyal

09-10-2012

because he got nerfed 9times in a row and every other jungler do the work faster or better or both

BACK U DIRTY APE

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

Because riot is retarded and completely made noct useless because they dont know how to deal with balancing

trevorwhatever

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

no more ashe thaats why

Vaalesh

09-10-2012

It's really sad, because Nocturne was the first champ I ever bought, but now I can't bring myself to play him anymore. Compared to my other junglers he feels so lackadaisical and I have no confidence in team fights.