Trollers that report for no reason

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Mr Plazma

09-10-2012

Hi summoners, I have been playing for almsot 2 years I have 3 accounts and 2 lvl 3rds and 1 low lvl. I seen that the more League is getting popular more trollers come around. For instance resently I had a good game playing with Vlad and the opposing was badgering me saying i was to be reported. For my self only saying one word which has no offense to anyone "easy' i mean the whole team feed and which wasnt any challenge to my team everyone was pretty much feed well. and yet the other team still said all report vlad "offensive languange and abuse" i mean for real league why do these people tend to report. and this isnt just one game its in ranked elo system as well. so many trollers join games and poision the elo. why cant league staff watch and properly view these games and get these guys out. I have invested money in this game and i still get bans over silly remarks none racial or offensive. I dont get it, it makes me not want to play when i get reported for no reason. i even viewed my own tribunal and i was good in the game and i make one remark to a newbie and i called him a newbie for constatly feeding and playing bad. yet he has over 700 win ratio and i call him a newbie and i view my own tribunal and people reported in favor of him. Please League fix this, im sure im not the only one that agrees with me. Sorry for my bad grammar. League needs to fix these kind of trollers i know the game is vast and big but still should have better control over the game if money is going to be always being used in my part.

post your opinions id like to hear what u fellow summoners have to say.

Magus Crow

09-10-2012

Here are some threads to look at in regaurds to this:
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2560397
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2550275

LawGiver500

09-10-2012

to simplify you basically rubbed a horrible game in the opposing teams face and the fact they want to see you punished for it has you worried/confused.

Well a good number of people would not punish you for saying easy once though it is frowned upon by just as many people. It is not in blatant violation of the summoners code though it is not in standing with the code. Insult to injury kind of thing.

This falls into one of those controversial rulings if you do it to much or are reported often.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

09-10-2012

Bans come from Riot, not the Tribunal. Every time you received a ban, it was because both the Tribunal and a member of Riot's staff decided that you deserved it.

If you really think that it was not deserved, post your reform card. We are pretty used to having people come onto the forums and say "all I did was make one remark to a newbie and called him a newbie for constantly feeding"... and then when they post their reform card we find out that that's nowhere near the truth.

Shyhalu

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by LawGiver500 View Post
to simplify you basically rubbed a horrible game in the opposing teams face and the fact they want to see you punished for it has you worried/confused.

Well a good number of people would not punish you for saying easy once though it is frowned upon by just as many people. It is not in blatant violation of the summoners code though it is not in standing with the code. Insult to injury kind of thing.

This falls into one of those controversial rulings if you do it to much or are reported often.
Yes it is, show humility in victory and defeat. Telling your opponents they were easy is akin to beating up a bunch of preschoolers and then rubbing it in their face.

lolLuckylol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Had0ken View Post
Bans come from Riot, not the Tribunal. Every time you received a ban, it was because both the Tribunal and a member of Riot's staff decided that you deserved it.

If you really think that it was not deserved, post your reform card. We are pretty used to having people come onto the forums and say "all I did was make one remark to a newbie and called him a newbie for constantly feeding"... and then when they post their reform card we find out that that's nowhere near the truth.

omg , this post was so wrong...... plz get informed b4 u talk in forums pretending to know stuff. TNX BRO

Kralael

09-11-2012

Although the tribunal is more lenient than I am: if you got suspended, its 99.99% sure that its for more than one game of bad mannerism/behavior. (0.01% of error margin/false negative according to Lyte-tribunal-predictions).

Still, according to your post: you said ''easy'' and ''newbie'' and think you're not degrading the experience of another player by that type of behavior ?

You, Sir, need some time to reflect on your own actions.
This behavior, be it once, is still unacceptable.

lolLuckylol

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kralael View Post
Although the tribunal is more lenient than I am: if you got suspended, its 99.99% sure that its for more than one game of bad mannerism/behavior. (0.01% of error margin/false negative according to Lyte-tribunal-predictions).

Still, according to your post: you said ''easy'' and ''newbie'' and think you're not degrading the experience of another player by that type of behavior ?

You, Sir, need some time to reflect on your own actions.
This behavior, be it once, is still unacceptable.
statistics are fun, but if u say 99.99% SOMETHING#1, and 0.01%SOMETHING#2

the 2 SOMETHINGS have to be the same type if not its just confusing / false information 100% of the time (0.00% margin or error according to guy on the forum)

LawGiver500

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shyhalu View Post
Yes it is, show humility in victory and defeat. Telling your opponents they were easy is akin to beating up a bunch of preschoolers and then rubbing it in their face.

blatant: adjective brazenly obvious, or flagrant

Lets compare what is considered a "blatant violation," shall we. I would assume that most can agree an action where the Tribunal rules in majority is blatant. In the case of a person saying Easy it normally passes through the tribunal as controversial thus not blatant.

So a controversial ruling means its not brazenly obvious to everyone thus making non-blatantly against the summoners code. thus why I wrote "It is not in blatant violation of the summoners code though it is not in standing with the code." the not in standing means it is against the summoners code. In the future please make sure to read carefully before commenting on a persons posts if you are unsure about sentence structure ask do not jump to a conclusion and if you are unsure about words used look them up.

Emailsupport7346

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Had0ken View Post
And we had cases like this where it was truth and riot refused to comment the issue or fix the false hit:

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/tribun.../5640402/#nogo