Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Viable Ashe build?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Eppa

09-21-2010

Never underestimate rushing bloodrazor on Ashe. IE is better most times but when you just going to be hitting tanks anyway go for that bloodrazor instead.

Eph289

09-21-2010

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
even though infinity edge is insanely good on her, it's still more effective to start with youmuu's + brutalizer. in either situation, you're still only going to be harassing, but with the y+b combo, you'll be contributing more to your team. ashe should definitely get all three, but rushing the infinity edge isn't the most effective build order for her.

I've been rushing an IE on her most games when I'm not totally outlaned or lots of early teamfights ever since I transitioned from Catalyst Ashe. I'm willing to give this build a shot, though.

Eph289

09-22-2010

Quote:
ricklessabandon:
even though infinity edge is insanely good on her, it's still more effective to start with youmuu's + brutalizer. in either situation, you're still only going to be harassing, but with the y+b combo, you'll be contributing more to your team. ashe should definitely get all three, but rushing the infinity edge isn't the most effective build order for her.

Tried this out in a couple games now and it's not bad. I felt like I hit harder early game while the later Infinity Edge was still good. I gotta get used to using that Youmuu's active, though, or her AS is just ****. Vastly increased ArPen and CDR on ECA is sweet. Not a bad build at all, thanks for sharing.