Vote for League of Legends

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Torinux

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by iMyung View Post
How about we not get greedy? This is a free boost, just appreciate it for what it is. Had they not announced giving out anything at all, your life would not have changed.
LOL? This bring them more revenue from players who may never heard or were hesitant to join LoL Troll community. But Hey!!! We should keep in mind this...

TENCENT is now the OWNER of this game NOT those good fellas from Riot, that's why I'm NOT voting for League. 10 wins ip boost? if you win Tencent, you can keep mine, I don't want them. Thanks!

Lleycof

09-10-2012

Done, also spread the word in facebook

tempname16511293

09-10-2012

I'm not much into games as I use to be when i was young. For the past few years I have only played two games: Eve online and League of legends, i casted my vote for eve online because of the way riot handles its community and game. Anyone who is knowledgeable about the mechanics of running a business knows that it is not so much that the company is judged on the quality of its product but by its employee and simply put riot has a bad staff. None of the staff moderate the forums nor the behavior of the community. You let trolls run rampant on your forums and in the games , you continuously allow these morons to ruin the game and player experience for others. As i said i also play eve online ran by ccp , they offer an amazing product (eve online) as well has a well trained and professional staff who actually have experience in their fields. You have an issue with a player on eve online , you report them they get banned. you have an issue on league of legends, you report they get banned and create and another account and get back into the system and infect it all over again. Ive played league since it first came out and played eve since it was in beta thats about 9 years ago and compared to each other eve online easily takes the cake as the better game.

BoomBoomRwR

09-10-2012

League of legends

all the way!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Everyone vote!

Thekoalacub

09-10-2012

Just did it

TameBeast

Recruiter

09-10-2012

Well you could say that almost sounds like a bribe...

But I like IP and this game. I'm in.

Tormound

09-10-2012

Such subtlety

MaruFrozen

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

nevermind I'm an idiot, but whatever.

xAllanKx

09-10-2012

done but i would preffer rp and not this 10 wins ticket

Fangstyle

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by XElement View Post
10 IP boost again, aww was hoping for something different.
Not that the award is bad though.
Better then 4 IP-boost or 2 days of 34%.