For punishes, please let us mark *which* games triggered the opinion

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

wufurumi

09-10-2012

It's very frustrating to see reports from relatively innocuous behaviors in one game, and then for the same player in a different game wildly inappropriate behavior and not be able to demarcate which of the two caused me to hit Punish.

I really, really want the ability to provide feedback about which particular instances supported behaviors are (to me) unacceptable, and which are borderline or spurious.

OhBoyItsaMegaman

09-10-2012

I wouldn't really want this, because it would make judging take a little longer. I don't want to agonize over whether or not 1 Incident is punishable if there's already another one that very clearly merits punishment.

In the grand scheme of things, that level of granularity isn't useful enough to warrant the extra effort it would require.

Trollbunalist

09-11-2012

No, I like the current system where we reward false reporters with credibility because everyone everywhere has some game where they did something worthy of punishment.

Cryswar

09-11-2012

I would definitely like a way to reflect the actual report accuracy of the various games - probably optional, but the sheer stupidity of some reports ("assisting enemy team" for jungling in a coopai is tonight's standout...) absolutely enrages me when I'm forced to punish the reportee anyways for doing something else wrong in a different game.

Emailsupport7346

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Had0ken View Post
I wouldn't really want this, because it would make judging take a little longer. I don't want to agonize over whether or not 1 Incident is punishable if there's already another one that very clearly merits punishment.

In the grand scheme of things, that level of granularity isn't useful enough to warrant the extra effort it would require.
So you prefer incidents like this happening
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2458961

Geekweezul

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
So you prefer incidents like this happening
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/....php?t=2458961
Yup, I'm pretty sure he does prefer people to get punished when they break the rules.

Emailsupport7346

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Geekweezul View Post
Yup, I'm pretty sure he does prefer people to be taken their last chance unjustified.
fixed

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

he's being punished, that's all what matters.

sugarcrotch

09-11-2012

yes this so much just had a case of a trolling ahri that was offensive to its team and picked surge/revive and bought brawler gloves but the other two games where fine but it was toxic in one of its games that basically made it 4v6

Geekweezul

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Emailsupport7346 View Post
fixed
Last out of 6 chances? Yeah, sounds good.

If it takes someone 6 chances to "reform", they deserve no leeway imo.