Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

People who are sarcastic fart holes

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CtrlUltD1337

09-10-2012

Hello friends!

I have been playing LoL for 2 weeks now. I usually only play with my bf and the following is the reason why.

I play with a lot of people who are just completely sarcastic and snarky with me. They call me a noob and speak to me very in condescending tones and I've uninstalled once because I was so discouraged. I've had my support sabotage a game because he didn't want to bot with me. I went to answer the door and some random stranger asked to borrow my bike tire pump and I let him. I came back, our team was winning, but my team was cursing at me for being afk for no more than 2 minutes. I get a lot of "are you serious..." "wtf are you doing" "are you retarded" kind of talk.

Normally I would shrug these fart holes off like I do with all the other internet trolls, but it seems (from reading the forums) that the LoL community tries to be encouraging and tolerant of one another.

tl;dr Sarcastic, rude people: Should this type of behavior be reported?

A Big Damn Hero

09-10-2012

Yes. When in doubt, report them to the tribunal

hyunwoo

09-10-2012

Whether you want to report or not, is your choice. No one will know if you've reported them or not as it's completely anonymous.

I haven't played in weeks due to those types of games I've had.
The best way is to always just play with friends, they'll never report you for anything!
(hopefully)

Good luck!

Slanderdota

09-10-2012

Fart holes... lol.

Srsly though, don't go afk any longer then you have to its a big taboo in this type of game. And if you do give warning before hand.

CtrlUltD1337

09-10-2012

Quote:
Slanderdota:
Fart holes... lol.

Srsly though, don't go afk any longer then you have to its a big taboo in this type of game. And if you do give warning before hand.

Yeah I usually don't, but I was the only one home so I had to answer the door and then it was some foreign guy with poor english asking to use my bike pump (had a bike chained up to the guard rail by front steps) so I felt obligated to let him and then he couldn't figure out how to use the stupid thing...

But I guess it's better to report someone to prevent future horrible behavior than to just let it go.

***If people are offended by the "foreign guy with poor english", my family is from Korea/Japan so I deal with "foreign people with poor english" in my family everyday thank you very much.

Finx

09-11-2012

Unfortunately a lot of people that play this game are very sarcastic and childish a lot of the times. There's a bundle of nice and enjoyable people, and of course, a fair share of the other half..

It's very common, especially since a lot of people take this game very seriously.

Trollbunalist

09-11-2012

Grow thicker skin, you whiny pissant.

Geekweezul

09-11-2012

Quote:
Trollbunalist:
Grow thicker skin, you whiny pissant.

Grow up, kid.

Kinvaras666

09-11-2012

I am sorry.

being afk, even for 2 minutes can change the tides of a game;

and, where is the sarcastic part?

and you seriously just open your door and borrow a tire pump to a random stranger? Wow, America is a weird place.

CtrlUltD1337

09-11-2012

Quote:
Kinvaras666:
I am sorry.

being afk, even for 2 minutes can change the tides of a game;

and, where is the sarcastic part?

and you seriously just open your door and borrow a tire pump to a random stranger? Wow, America is a weird place.

Well it was a postal worker bringing me a package, and the guy came up while I was signing for the package. He was lucky on the timing.