malady monday screen cap

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ManTitties

09-20-2010

Well, I can only do so much. The ap kogmaw (yup, even after changes) and the tristana were talking **** all game.

isuk

09-20-2010

Teemo won. He had 4.

warmonkey

09-20-2010

can't wait for tiamat tuesday tomorrow. tiamat gangplank, maybe some tiamat soraka..

Zenehre

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by warmonkey View Post
can't wait for tiamat tuesday tomorrow. tiamat gangplank, maybe some tiamat soraka..
I see your Tiamat Gangplank and raise you Tiamat Miss Fortune...mmm sexy double up AoE.

Your Tiamat soraka has me beat though :<

ManTitties

09-20-2010

Done for the day. too many ragers on now. malady monday isn't fun at night apparently.

And seriously people, if you want to rage, at least be playing ranked. normal games are the new practice. That's why I'm not celebrating in ranked.

Spellseal

09-20-2010

Malady Monday, I like it.
Can't forget Sunfire Sunday (every day is Sunfire Sunday for Garen), Thornmail Thursday, and Frozen Mallet Friday.

FuYA

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

get maladies on Alistar that will surely be fail.

Kixxie

09-20-2010

Some people buy malady's early game for the quick increase of attack speed, just to get a few kills off (I've seen Yi's do it pretty effectively) Though I still find building to a starks fervor, or JUST buying a recurve to build it later solves the problem..

Malady does need a little something, Like it if it built into something amazing, it'd be worth buying,

Kenny Senpai

09-20-2010

That Teemo fails.
Everyone knows you need Max Malady.

Haxxxalot

09-20-2010

Thought id join in the fun. My team hated me.... I dont know why.