How to check normal elo again?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

failedcarry

09-20-2010

I know your ranked elo is in your profile, but how do you check normal elo again?

I remember it was in a certain file in your LOL folders but i can't seem to remember which one.

Urobolus

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

One does not simply view into your Elo.

Myotic

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

Don't think you can do it anymore

Quiet Dreams

09-20-2010

FOUND this on the net

I posted it before, but I don't think it showed up. So here's it again.

1) Log in. Go to the profile page of the person you want to see.

2) If you want to check another person, go to their profile too. Repeat for as many people as you want.

3) Log out.

4) Go to your LoL installation folder. Usually c/program files/riot games. In the folder riot games, find the folder called "air". Open the folder logs inside. Open the latest log.

5) Ctrl + F "unranked" without the quotes. The number next to the results are the elo of the people's profiles you searched. The first number is the first profile you opened and so on.

I've been checking my elo after every game recently. Gives much more meaning to normal games.

failedcarry

09-20-2010

when i type unranked i find no results but i do see alot of elo numbers ! this file is like a huge mess :O

NeonSpotlight

09-20-2010

Using the method provided by Quiet Dreams would anyone care to look at mine? Don't have a computer that can handle LoL atm and now I'm curious :<

Garion

09-20-2010

RIOT removed that part in the log i believe

failedcarry

09-20-2010

I will attempt to look at yours neonspotlight!

DarkLaw

09-20-2010

lol-base.net

Yenn

09-20-2010

98% sure elo isn't used in normal games, anyway. You'll never see a low level matched into a game of 30s. Theoretically, there should be low levels who win 80% of their games and have the same elo as most 30s.