Most Games Played...Ever?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Pohtential

09-10-2012

This is honestly the most games I have seen anyone play on League of Legends.

This player has 3,215 Normal wins. I have no clue what his Normal loses are but with an educated guess I'd say around 2,000 Normal games lost (which is a generous amount). Thats over 5,000 games in just Normals.

He only has 151 wins in Dominion with probably around 100 loses. Adds up to about 251 wins in Dominion.

In Solo 5v5 this player has 383 wins with 330 loses. Adds up to 713 games total in Solo 5v5.

I have no clue what he has in Ranked 3's or Ranked 5's or his games in Custom (which is where I found him) but I'm sure there is probably games in that area too. This comes out to a total of about 6,000+ games in League of Legends. Insane. I have over 1k games played on 2 different accounts and I've been no-lifing this game for over a year and no where near 6k+ games.

Now keep in mind the least amount of time you can play in a average League of Legends match is 20 minutes. Now if each game he played was 20 minutes long then that equals to about 120,000 minutes / 2,000 hours. Thats a lot of f**king time. Now we obviously know that out of his 6k+ games played, that each of the matches didn't end at 20 minutes. IMO the average League of Legends game time is 35 minutes/game. With that said he spent about 210,000 minutes / 3500 hours on League of Legends. God damn. And if you say he started playing on the release date of League of Legends ( September 2009 ) then the average time he would play a day is about 6 hours and 30 minutes a day. Every single day. For three years. Thats about 6 games a day for 3 years straight.

If you have seen anyone with more games played then this player, post below. I'd like to know.

EDIT: I went pretty generous on the Normal losses. Now that I think about it he most likely got around 3k - 4k Normal loses and maybe even more. Which puts him well over 7 to 8 THOUSAND games played in Normals alone.

HunterHagen

09-10-2012

That wall of text...

Burn the Witches

09-10-2012

UR Azingy

Chelš

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

My god, how many hours a day?

Pohtential

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn the Witches View Post
UR Azingy

Nope

n2trains

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by HunterHagen View Post
That wall of text...
If that's a wall, there's a lot of windows...

Burn the Witches

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by n2trains View Post
If that's a wall, there's a lot of windows...
It actually was a wall, until it was edited with spacing and paragraphs.

n2trains

09-10-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Burn the Witches View Post
It actually was a wall, until it was edited with spacing and paragraphs.
Make sure ya note this, so that I don't look like a jack@$$ please.

OR, so that it ruins my joke.

Puffti

09-10-2012

There is a player on EUW, with 5739 normal wins, beat that first
im not sure if that is naming and shaming, so I dont post the name here.

SInce I know from other players, this guy believe it or not, is suppper bad. So his losses should be either same or higher than his wins

PowaLegend

09-10-2012

I'm around of 2000 games, but that guy is insane O.o.