Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Champion Concept) Omen - Violence Incarnate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

SimpleLaif

11-24-2013

This innate seem rather out of hand. Let say 6 minions give off 3 hits before they die. Thats 18
stacks + 12 hits from adc at least=30 damage. That's just with 1 wave... Then it's double through crit strike.
I don't know if the stacks aren't supposed to be used until 50 stacks but either way this is way too op.

Q seems interesting enough though I don't see this happening when you are ganking. Am I right in assuming that you can use the pull when you've pierced multiple targets?

W and E I am confused about the scaling with ability power when the style and innate gives off ad.

R tries to do way too much. You know you've gone overboard when your stat increases are double the actual description....

Q brings an interesting mechanic but I feel R and the innate need to be reworked.

Let me know what you think of Seizu, the Storm Cleaver.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4060626

Morec0

11-26-2013

Quote:
SimpleLaif:
This innate seem rather out of hand. Let say 6 minions give off 3 hits before they die. Thats 18
stacks + 12 hits from adc at least=30 damage. That's just with 1 wave... Then it's double through crit strike.
I don't know if the stacks aren't supposed to be used until 50 stacks but either way this is way too op.

Q seems interesting enough though I don't see this happening when you are ganking. Am I right in assuming that you can use the pull when you've pierced multiple targets?

W and E I am confused about the scaling with ability power when the style and innate gives off ad.

R tries to do way too much. You know you've gone overboard when your stat increases are double the actual description....

Q brings an interesting mechanic but I feel R and the innate need to be reworked.

Let me know what you think of Seizu, the Storm Cleaver.
http://forums.na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=4060626

I've tinkered the Initiate, clarified the Q, as for the ability scaling on W: it's meant to give him a little leeway if he wanted to build AP caster, I'm not sure what it's doing on the E, though.

As for the R "doing too much", it's just a buff to his stats. The reason that it's so massive is that I've also included the caps to which it reaches to clarify how it works. I hardly doubt that it's "going overboard" for that reason.

Thanks for the look.

Raggadon Zorodes

09-16-2014

Omen's Alternatives look great but the model in game appearance doesn't, and he needs a better name as well, and he looks like a Void champ if you look at him.

junglerboy16

09-16-2014

Riot canceled this champ last year before releasing Riven... it's a dead thread.

Morec0

10-06-2014

Quote:
Raggadon Zorodes:
Omen's Alternatives look great but the model in game appearance doesn't, and he needs a better name as well, and he looks like a Void champ if you look at him.

I disagree. I think this sort of quadrupedal Cheshire-cat-grinning monster has an incredibly unique feel and is really cool. And I think I considered a Void connection at one point, but looking at it further: it doesn't have the carapace or buggy look of the Void.

Quote:
junglerboy16:
Riot canceled this champ last year before releasing Riven... it's a dead thread.

I visit the Shadow Isles from time to time to fix that.