Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

(Champion Concept) Omen - Violence Incarnate

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Morec0

10-02-2012

So I had a crazy idea; my Omen's personality is based primarily on his love of and revelry in violence and bloodshed, so what if the more kills he gains the more something about him reflected that? Of course, people may not like the newer quotes and so it would be a shame to simply have it be a base number of kills to reach them; so I decided that the higher they managed to get their killstreaks to go, the more the quotes would change.

To this extent I have updated his quotes list. Tell me what you think, and feel free to offer quote suggestions or alterations if you have any.

Morec0

10-26-2012

An attempt at giving Omen a voice: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=88Z04OAKdDE&feature=g-upl

The Supreme

07-26-2013

bump bump bump bump bumpppppppp!! Even after watching youtube link

Morec0

08-02-2013

Quote:
Willøw:
bump bump bump bump bumpppppppp!! Even after watching youtube link

heh, yeah XD REALLY bad acting on my part. On the plus side, I've improved my acting, got a MUCH better mic, and may one day attempt to revisit the idea of giving him a voice.

Morec0

08-13-2013

I've updated this idea with more appropriate stats, a change for this guy to melee instead of range, an overhaul to his passive, a few number alterations in his abilities, and a rewrite of his lore. Check it all out and tell me what you think!

Sir Shadow Isles

08-24-2013

This is very good quality lore, but there are a few minor fixes that need to be made.

It's fantasized, not fantasied.

The charade having run its course as the Summoners probed his mind, Omen let his manner temporarily slip back into a blood-lusting zeal, that even the most brutal of the League’s champions could not hope to match, with a genius-level intellect to back it.

This is a really long run-on sentence. They are made when you try to shove too much information in one sentence. Break this up into 2 or more sentences and it'll be a lot easier to read.

Fearing more of his kind the ceased all activity in the Magma Chamber, and, warily, they admitted Omen as a Champion; albeit one on a short leash.

The wording here is a bit wonky. Try something like: Warily, they admitted Omen as a champion; albeit one on a short leash. Fearing more of his kind, the League ceased all activity in the Magma Chamber, sealing it off to any who wish to get in, or out.

That's all I have to say. Good work.

Morec0

08-24-2013

Like with Nausanda: thanks for the feedback, made alterations based on your suggestions. They were a bit more necessary here than with Nausanda, I'll agree.

KomAr43

Recruiter

08-25-2013

I think I saw something that i should barf rainbows on. GOOD JOB, MATE!
Also, someone has been reading the lost Champions of LoL, of which Omen was one of them.
He had a black skin, red tattoos(sorta), crimson red eyes and a bloody tongue.
Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Morec0

08-25-2013

Quote:
KomAr43:
I think I saw something that i should barf rainbows on. GOOD JOB, MATE!
Also, someone has been reading the lost Champions of LoL, of which Omen was one of them.
He had a black skin, red tattoos(sorta), crimson red eyes and a bloody tongue.
Coincidence? I THINK NOT.

Of course not! This guy is my attempt at giving an otherwise rejected Champion idea a second chance at life. I pretty much made his appearance the same and based his abilities off of his appearance. Glad you liked it, though.

Morec0

11-24-2013

A bump. 'cause if others can do it, so can I.