Quick Silver Sash (QSS)

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Kryptix

09-20-2010

Hey boys and girls! Are you having Malzahar, Mordekaiser, Morgana, Veigar, Kennen, Galio, Rammus, Vladimir or Amumu problems? Do they make you sad when they stun/snare/ultimate you? They don't make ME sad! You wanna know why? Quick Silver Sash! For only 1,440 gold, you too could have your own QSS! It's everything the old cleanse was x2! With its healthy dose of Magic Resistance along with its old-Cleanse active, QSS is something you can't afford to pass up.

ORDER YOURS TODAY!

Dragonxa

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

QSS is game breaking impossible to lane 1v1 against will harass you without fail and will take all the fun out of the game

Aircross

09-20-2010

But I love stunning Warwick and Malzahar off a teammate when they suppress them...

punpun

09-20-2010

But if I had a QSS I could only have 5 maladies.....

Wankeroo

09-20-2010

I found out the hard way that if you use it on Vlad's ult ... it just ends the timer. You still get exploded. You just cleanse the duration of the nasty buff to your incomming damage.

This is still a bonus if you are Tryndamere though. You use QSS while your ults still active so that vlad's ult doesn't explode you after it's over. And yes, QSS on Trynd is awesome if you're against Morg, Amumu and especially Morde(who always thinks he's gonna get a free kill from Tryndanoob).

Trame

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wankeroo View Post
and especially Morde
This

Trolling Morde is my number one reason to buy QSS, I get it even if their Morde is going 0/9/0

Same with Oracle's and Akali, SotD and Jax, executioner's calling with Soraka, no matter how good they're doing, just because it's funny

Trolling Amumu by using QSS on his ult is good too but not quite as funny because probably you're not the only one trapped whereas if Morde ults you it's wasted

Kevinblaze

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2010

ok

Stenchrot

09-20-2010

This thread is now carrots

I am carroting your carrots!!

Kryptix

09-20-2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stenchrot View Post
This thread is now carrots

I am carroting your carrots!!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

ooo a piece of candy

Kryptix

02-15-2011

Bump for Malzahar free-week.