Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Builds for Pantheon

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

vam96

09-09-2012

Just got Pantheon...trying to find a good build. Any ideas?

DontSweatTT

09-10-2012

starts boots 3 pots. Then go 2 dorans blade and brutilizer. After that you probably need to build tank, get a phage and maybe a heart of gold if you are down on cs. Finish with frozen mallet, last whisper and probably a GA

Lagniappe

09-10-2012

that's fine for top lane, if you're going mid look up arch angeloids build....
boots +2 hp +1mana pot
brutalizer
phage
last whisper
ga
frozen mallet
ie if possible (generally not)

he's a pro that almost exclusively plays panth mid. this build helped me a lot with him in the mid lane and can be adapted for the top lane where he's just not as effective.

Warrrrax

09-10-2012

Hmm. I'd think midlane, Panth would be outranged by pretty much everyone...even Ryze. As such his block wouldn't be quite so useful vs dem mages who would poke poke poke at him.

I dont doubt the account but it would likely take a lot of skill to pull off mid Panth.