OMFG this game RUINED MY LIFE

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Tristamwolf

09-10-2012

This
http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode...addiction-pt.1
And then This
http://penny-arcade.com/patv/episode...addiction-pt.2

Watch those first off, it addresses the sensationalist exaggeration you're making up here (you wouldn't be on the riot forums if you were homeless and blowing all your money on crack), but assuming this falsehood stems from a fundamental truth about yourself, it's time you take a look at your life and figure out what exactly it is that you're using video games to get away from or to distract yourself from. Get away from games until you can address that issue, and then you can come back to games in a more healthy and enjoyable way.

Shottymaster

09-10-2012

I don't usually tell people to uninstall, but....

Baltheir

09-10-2012

IKR, this game is so freakin addictive.... i'm behind with law units coz i play like all the time.
And one of my lecturers even looks like Corki.

Even when i'm asleep, i dream of LOL... just the other night i dreamt i was Darius taking on Zyra in central park, i was losing bad and she was constantly laughing. All of a sudden this huge red arrow came piercing through her vines. I knew without a doubt it was Varus coming to my aid.
Before i knew, it was a team fight and we were winning. But before i could ult the **** out of anyone i woke up.
This is my second account and i'm on the forum like all the time.
Somebody plz, is there like a LoL rehab???

Lame Dude

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Baltheir View Post
IKR, this game is so freakin addictive.... i'm behind with law units coz i play like all the time.
And one of my lecturers even looks like Corki.

Even when i'm asleep, i dream of LOL... just the other night i dreamt i was Darius taking on Zyra in central park, i was losing bad and she was constantly laughing. All of a sudden this huge red arrow came piercing through her vines. I knew without a doubt it was Varus coming to my aid.
Before i knew, it was a team fight and we were winning. But before i could ult the **** out of anyone i woke up.
This is my second account and i'm on the forum like all the time.
Somebody plz, is there like a LoL rehab???
Even in dreams Darius steals kills with his ult

Bunnymo chan

09-13-2012

have you tried meth yet?

Harmews

09-13-2012

this happened to me i do horirble in school i ditched my friends because of LoL but just ask your friends or mom and say "please help me" and she will try to do her best

doubledolls

09-13-2012

When they come up with a way to play LoL without needing a home, we will no longer have a reason to NOT be homeless! We'll just be herded into one massive commune of LoL playing hippies.

assman436

09-13-2012

One time I woke up thinking about buying a dorans irl.

lastcenturion

09-13-2012

ruined your life?
NOT EVEN CLOSE BABY

Crank Shape

09-14-2012

Sounds like Urgot problems, man. Maybe Karma finally caught up to you. Or maybe it's just a little Twisted Fate? You need a little Lux in your life to get you out of your virtual Graves.