Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[Suggestion] ARAM under the Play Menu

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Vishnu

Recruiter

09-09-2012

How about when you hit Play, you can choose play an ARAM either solo or party up with friends.

The selection would go like this: PVP --> Classic --> Proving Grounds --> All Random

Riot plz

Axel Grease

10-07-2012

I came here to ask for this. Ten games in a row people dodge until I'm left with the terrible team because I have a couple friends with me and we don't want to dodge. If it were a normal queue type we wouldn't have this problem, and people would be punished for dodging. I guess we might have trouble with people going AFK and such, but there's a reporting system (and detection) for that. I'm tired of spending just as long playing as I spend trying to get a game started =(

Dieform

10-07-2012

I would love if Riot standardized ARAM.

Also; gooby plz