Improper modifications detected?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Joeffect

09-09-2012

I just got banned for this? The only thing that has ever been improper about my LOL client was recently it was crashing a whole lot, and which support did nothing to help with.

This is my first time being banned for anything, and I am just confused.

Edit: I looked for similar issues but found nothing.

Kinvaras666

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

top right corner of the screen

/thread

Joeffect

09-09-2012

Gee thanks!

Did you not read the part where I had said I searched as in used the little box in the "top right corner of the screen" and it didn't really help?

I had been having issues with my LOL client for about a week or two. Support said it was a bad install or corrupted. even though I had done a fresh install and everything and it was still crashing on me.

This is the only thing that has ever happened to my game, and I'm curious if it is the reason. And if anything has had this issue?

meheal

09-09-2012

Run the repair again and create your own game to test out so you do not get hit by leaverbuster. If it is still not working then maybe you need to look into possible issues with your pc.

Before you hit the first play, hit the cogwheel at the top and repair. Just in case you did not know it was there. No need to fully re-install.

Joeffect

09-09-2012

I have fixed the issue running the repair on the launcher, it broke once again after playing a custom aram game... its been fine. I wasn't banned for leaving games, I was banned for having a modified client which I don't.

ZerglingsForZion

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kinvaras666 View Post
top right corner of the screen

/thread
When Kinvaras said this he means go to riot support, not the tribunal forum. The tribunal had nothing to do with your ban. Support on the other hand might be able to help you out.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Squeakals View Post
Did you not read the part where I had said I searched as in used the little box in the "top right corner of the screen" and it didn't really help?

LittleDi