Test Stream of Mac Client

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Odincore

09-20-2010

Testing a live stream of the Mac client to see if anything breaks. If anyone feels like watching, I'll be live here: http://www.livestream.com/odincore

I will bump this thread whenever I am streaming, but be warned I'm not pro and I like to screw around with a lot of characters, so don't expect to be amazed by my m4d sk1llz.

Odincore

09-20-2010

hmmm... camtwist doesn't play nice with full screen LoL and windowed mode is causing me to have some slowdown. Also, video quality is poor. Anyone with Mac streaming experience that could provide some advice would be awesome.

Odincore

09-30-2010

Using livestream now instead of justintv cause the quality is way better. Starting a new stream if anyone wants to tune in. Hopefully it works this time!

cook7v

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

odin what program did u use to screen cap for jtv i cant seem to find one

Odincore

09-30-2010

I used Camtwist but it was really low quality and I wasn't happy with it.

Procaster from JustinTV crashed on me today and removed all the sound from my game. So I had to close the client and restart. I will test again next week. Hopefully I can get this mastered so that by the time the official client launches, I can provide a guide for how to properly stream on the Mac.

cook7v

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2010

my internets too **** to stream any way on my windows comp it laggs a ton on the stream

semperfiordie

09-30-2010

Hey, i thought i would join you and stream the mac client for league of legends too. I have been using the procast and it seems to work pretty well from my experience. Hope you dont mind me adding it here on your thread.

http://www.livestream.com/semperfiordie

Paradoks

09-30-2010

I have attempted to livestream with the mac client as well, but since the mac client naturally runs slower than the windows client does, on top of the slight lag you get from streaming, I wouldn't say that I accomplished this feat very well.