Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Why don't people play Nunu?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Fitness

09-20-2010

too many stuns on the dance floor

too many stuns

Rumuwi

09-20-2010

Only thing I hate about him is his **** quote he says when you move him.....its always the same **** one. "Dont make the yeti angry....you wouldnt like him when hes angry"

Sh0ck And Awe

09-20-2010

meh, i dont care what anyone says. he's great. even if your ult is canceled, it still does damage.
let them not use nunu, they're missing out. the same way people weren't using udyr and then they found out he was good. apparently they forgot about him again since garen and kogmaw is all the rage.

Devil May LOL

09-20-2010

for a tank he has no way to force people to atk him.

Once he blows his ult it's over, while tank like shen can still taunt and protect carries way better. A good tank should be able to take aggro off carries, that's why amumu and shen are so good and malphite is bad.

nunu is decent if he can land his ult consistently but once his ult on cd he's pretty much non existing in teamfight.

Ssraeshza

09-20-2010

Hit ult is absolutely awful.

People whine about Galio's ult being too easy to interrupt... but clearly they never played Nunu. Even if you have Banshee's Veil, you will -never- get a full channel off against semi-competent enemies.

slowpokie

09-20-2010

I find Nunu a fun tank. I just use his ult for the slow and for CC attraction. Yes, focus your CC on me the tank instead of the carries.

Buff the carry, slow the enemy carry, run in, ult to attract CC and focus (or make them scatter, ruining their positioning, either way works for me), nom nom nom to stay in the fight.

If I'm trying to land his full ult, I would try to direct team fights to river/jungle so that I can ult in a bush instead.

halfNakedNinja

09-20-2010

Quote:
Damoklese:
Finally.. his character model is ugly and so are his animations.. so he isnt much fun to play visually either.

You are wrong all you need to do is buy grungy nunu.

Shiria

09-20-2010

I taking nunu when my team need offtank/jungler.
He's awesome jungler, can gank on lvl 3-4 (Most junglers need to w8 till 6).
Perma slow and nice buff for carry.
Yes his ult is easily interuptable but u should always rush banshee = they need to waste 2 cc on me over carries.
He need buff for consume something like true dmg on champions because already u never touch it after u leave jungle.

Zarifes

09-20-2010

I like how people say to get a Banshee on him and then they need two CC to stop him.

Really? If the enemy didn't break your Banshee with a skillshot before the team fight broke out, you should be steam rolling that match anyway and his ult reeeeealy won't make a difference...

Dwarfling

09-20-2010

I haven't played Nunu in a while, but I like the current Nunu as a jungler when someone decides to pick him.