This game is so ****ing frustrating.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Draikk

09-10-2012

You only played 14 ranked games. MM needs more data to adjust your matchups, just be a bit patient

Skiiwalker

09-11-2012

im not trying to be rude but welsome to the club lol. bro u gotta waaaaayyyssss to go. ya the matchmaking system is flawed but what is isnt. its a grind to get to the top. all of ash's pokemon werent given too him as soon as he left pallet were they.

TameBeast

09-11-2012

It'll get better.
You don't always have to be in the carry to win mindset. Imagine if you found people who only play AP or AD carries and put them on a team. Imagine how much teamwork they would have play support jungle and top.
You have 4 chances of encountering feeders/trolls/scrubs, you're opponent has 5.
May the odds be in your favor.

kaeldynarr

09-11-2012

needs to be more level oriented play with players on your level

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by KingSnafu View Post
this game has such a horrible community because of little riot does to scare away trolls only thing they ever do is day bans which does nothing but discourage the troll, because he knows nothing real with ever happen.
your horribly mistaken, something real will happen... they will be perma banned eventually.. trust me. I was. Now I am reformed. (well, reformed as in i now only flame to the point where I dont break the summoners code... ie passive aggressive and letting them know your still having a good time no matter how much they get angry

VanillaCrunch

09-11-2012

Learn to play different champs. In ranked, you only have wins with 2 champs...

awcrapilost

09-11-2012

I'm gonna make an effort to land in these types of posts and point one thing out:
This game is supposed to be fun. If some number is effecting your enjoyment of the game, then DO NOT play ranked games, and just enjoy the time you spend here instead of raging.

Texar

09-11-2012

it sucks even worse when there is no one to carry me, what are awful people like me supposed to do then?? whaaa whaaa cry cry....

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Looking at your losses:

Your avg creep score on Xin is 34. Per game. 34.
Tristana was 99 for the whole game. Lee Sin was 30.

It looks like you afk if your team sucks...? Otherwise it looks like you are a fantastic Katarina player that doesn't really have much ability beyond that.

EmnestyX

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-25-2012

kinda sucks if u always go positive and help your team yet you just have that 1 player who face checks every bush even if its warded and they see the enemy they go to the bush to see whats there. anyways out of all my few ranked games, I've been carried 1 time and carried all the rest but still lose a lot due to people who throw late game intentionally