This game is so ****ing frustrating.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

WatDaWat

09-09-2012

Entirely due to the ****ty as **** matchmaking system.

During my first few ranked games all I got paired ith was **** players that I had to carry to my victories.

The games I couldnt carry I lost.

Nowhere in the first few games did I get the chance to play with some higher caliber players to show the system that I can play at a higher elo.

Why does it not pair you with **** - middle - and high lvl players during qualifiers, see how well you do in each respective game, then base your elo on that?

Here's my lolking page if you want http://www.lolking.net/search?name=watdawat&x=0&y=0

Poondar

09-09-2012

dude i feel the exact same way ive been positive my last 5 ranked games and lost them all and have won my lane in all of those, we should duo Q

Poondar

09-09-2012

dude you should be happy you are atleast positive haha, i lost my first ranked 5 games due to idiots and then I won 5 in a row that i 100% carried, and out of my 7 ranked wins i have only been carried once which is pretty sad...

plutinoo

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

Recruiter

09-09-2012

I have a rather easy idea. Don't play it.

WatDaWat

09-09-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by plutinoo View Post
I have a rather easy idea. Don't play it.
I know, PvP is so addictive though.

ManicPhilosopher

09-09-2012

If you get set up with high level players, but you are not at the same level, then matchmaking would be broken.
Low level players would cost high level players games, constantly.
You have to start from the bottom and work your way up.

HellBladeKing

09-09-2012

DUDE im glad im not the only one having this problem. IM GETTING VERY SICK OF LOL BULL **** MATCHMAKING. Its placing me "ALWAYS" with noobs scrubs or feeders..... Frankly its frustrating and pisses me off when im trying to win a LOST GAME from the very beginning. Plus you can't even tell if your matched up with good players or just ****TT PLAYERS!!!

Nishaven90

09-10-2012

Ranked is a coin toss, sometimes you can do extremely poorly yet have a teammate carry you, or you win your lane but still lose.

Just remember if there are bad players on your team, there is also a high chance that there are equally bad players on the enemy team.

KingSnafu

09-10-2012

this game has such a horrible community because of little riot does to scare away trolls only thing they ever do is day bans which does nothing but discourage the troll, because he knows nothing real with ever happen.

Hamartithia

09-10-2012

On the contrary, they have stated they were going to punish the trolls that were causing dodge queues (I assume this is what you're addressing).

A few tips - queue dodge if you get someone "mid or feed" who doesn't get mid.

Queue dodge if someone is an obvious troll.

Snowball other lanes besides your own.

Jungle.

Play OP champions.

Help other lanes.

Buy more wards.

While you think you have to carry your team, this isn't always true. How about helping your team out instead of thinking you need to go 11/0. A gank here and there and some roaming power if you're winning your lane goes quite a long way.

tl;dr - win your lane, go roam, and help snowball your team mates if you're ahead.