Eve Skin, that simple

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Sexybobolonie

09-09-2012

She needs some new ones, she as one that changes her skin color and one that gives her a dress, both are boring.... I have made skins in the past, and have just starting the ideas for some more Eve skins. WHat do people think? what have people made? anything! anything at all!!!!!!!

Tamur

09-09-2012

I was thinking either Steampunk, Demonic, or Vandal Evelynn

Rykaal

09-09-2012

Yeah, the 2 she has are rather "meh". only a recolor that makes her look more human, and a red dress and crazier hair. (out of these 2 that are bad, I prefered tango Eve) Also you forgot to mention her old masquerade skin which is no longer available. But that doesn't count here i'm guessing.

But yes, she does need a new one. BADLY. and yes, Vandal Evelynn would be great to see.

Sexybobolonie

09-09-2012

I personally like the steampunk idea, i feel like that would be sweet, or the vandal.

Demon would me nice, but not a huge change, unless they did it hardcore flames and evil.

Sexybobolonie

09-09-2012

bbuumpp

Tamur

09-10-2012

Pictures of possible look for Vandal (clothes not the dude), Steampunk, and demonic Eve

SephirothWontDie

09-10-2012

im thinking somethin like an Earth-Bound Evelynn.
when she shadow walks, her feet could like merge with the ground kinda and she just slides along. hate spike turns into an earth spike. dark frenzy could show little tremors or rocks floating around her for the duration. ravage doesnt change much, if at all. and for ult, she summons spikes made of rocks, like the hate spike. :3

Sexybobolonie

09-10-2012

I like the look of demon Eve, maybe without the wings?
As for the steampunk picture, i can totally see Eve in that, but what would her abilites look like? i think the deathspike would be robotic spikes that pop from the ground, her ult would be the same, just for and area.

An earthbound Eve would work very well, btu i feel like there are several earthy skins already, and malphite is all about the earthyness. but it is not out of the question at all.

SephirothWontDie

09-10-2012

i was just thinking off the top of my head, lol. i actually would like to see a set of champs with the "Bound" skin set.

Sexybobolonie

09-10-2012

Well that is part of why this pose was made, to bounce around ideas!