Riot; I challenge you to make a better skin for Udyr than Primal

First Riot Post
Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Haselden

06-28-2013

I just watched the video.

>.< I want the udyr skin to come out now! Riot why do you tease us like this.

Darklightning

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot DudeBro View Post
DudeBro... that's awesome. That you saved this thread. I remember reading your challenge accepted and smiling at the thought of you coming back with something. I'm excited to really dig into Udyr now that I have a skin I need to own :P

I feel that the skin change to Tiger and Phoenix isn't pronounced as it is too close to skin color and I wish the animals stayed there when you hit max level but I'm nitpicking.

ITS AWESOME.

BuddyBoombox

06-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Riot DudeBro View Post
This should now be the official dudebro fail thread. I'm going to order these videos so I know how to internet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vEAkChFGhVI
Ordering mine right now. Will be a master whence I return.

Hyru

06-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jesot View Post
Rioters downvoting me :\.

Didn't even say anything negative about the new skin. Primal Udyr is just a better concept. Sorry umadbro.
Sorryucantafforditbro

Remiix

06-28-2013

Quote:
Originally Posted by riot dudebro View Post
this should now be the official dudebro fail thread. I'm going to order these videos so i know how to internet
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=veakchfghvi

ok try these links
http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...&highlight=vfx

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/...hlight=dudebro

whered the soda go

Steelflame

06-28-2013

Mmmm.... While you might not be the best person to ask for what I am going for (I want to apply for champion design/balance) you might be able to point me in the right direction Dudebro. How would you say I should go about it?

Riot DudeBro

VFX Artist

06-28-2013
11 of 17 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Darklightning View Post
DudeBro... that's awesome. That you saved this thread. I remember reading your challenge accepted and smiling at the thought of you coming back with something. I'm excited to really dig into Udyr now that I have a skin I need to own :P

I feel that the skin change to Tiger and Phoenix isn't pronounced as it is too close to skin color and I wish the animals stayed there when you hit max level but I'm nitpicking.

ITS AWESOME.
We had a version where the animal spirits stayed with him but there were a lot of gameplay and visual noise issues.

Zerglinator

06-28-2013

Any chance Monkey's Agility will be made more clear? I can see some sort of particle for it, but it's a lot more clear/cool with the rings of monkeys.

Riot DudeBro

VFX Artist

06-28-2013
12 of 17 Riot Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Renzokuken View Post
DudeBro, i got a really important question

Where's Spirit Guard Udyr's particle for Monkey's Agility?
I can't live without that little monkey chain at my feet when playing Udyr
I removed the Monkey particle and replaced it with what are using for movement and attack speeds.

parnellyx

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

06-28-2013

The particles on this skin are freaking amazing. I absolutely love the color change in Bear stance. One thing I wished you did was make max level stances look even more evolved and I wish that Tiger Stance and Phoenix Stance didn't look so similar in color