@Riot: Fiora?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Umbralogix

09-11-2012

I usually only play Fiora. Aside from a minor tweak to her passive, as it's currently useless, she's pretty balanced.

I think her passive should be something like; As you activate each of Fioras abilities, a 2% dodge chance is applied, with a max of 3 stacks.

Just something more useful than health regeneration..

FrontlinerDelta

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Umbralogix View Post
I usually only play Fiora. Aside from a minor tweak to her passive, as it's currently useless, she's pretty balanced.

I think her passive should be something like; As you activate each of Fioras abilities, a 2% dodge chance is applied, with a max of 3 stacks.

Just something more useful than health regeneration..
Not to be "that guy" and please don't take this personally but if you only play Fiora, you aren't playing anything competitive.

Which is fine. But I'd really like to see her as a more common pick. It would be awesome to see melee carries in tournies or get to pick against more than one or two top lanes.

And she (along with Yi and Trynd) just aren't anywhere near there. Fiora and Trynd seem a little more viable due to guaranteed damage from their ults but both are still ridiculously easy to shut down and in Fiora's case it doesn't help at all that her W is trash and all you do is spam it in teamfights hoping it'll block an AD carry attack and not a mage or minion attack.

Glorkle

09-11-2012

Don't forget to make her W block on hit effects.

Kind of silly to be fighting a garen, and still get injured and silenced from his Q even though I parried it.

Hayate

09-11-2012

I think she's pretty good actually, maybe a slight buff would help her alot jumping a tier but it def. shouldnt be a big one.

Maleficus

09-11-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by a tiny ant View Post
Quoting tierlists is completely retarded

People like you are the ones that complain in champion select just because someone picked a low tier champion. You make champion select unfun.

Do yourself and the people you play with a favor and read the ****ing disclaimer. All of that tierlist is OPINION. NOT FACT.

How often did it happen that a T4 champion suddenly appeared to be overpowered? Malphite? Ezreal? Ring any bells?
People like you are ones who shame education systems the world round. my 'quoting of tier lists' was in direct response to someone defending you saying how she is actually 'tier 4' (as if that is good), when in reality she is bottom of the barrel on everyone's list.

I'm done arguing with you, the purpose of this thread is solely to fix her W from being activated via cannon minions. Although yes I would love it to stop on-hits, I don't think that is a bug, i think they intended it. I hope... that the cannon minion thing is a bug as it's idiotic.

The Best Lulu NA

09-11-2012

i used to love playing fiora, but she gradually fell form grace, she isnt crappy **** but she is maybe only a counter to like gp or some other. unless your like so good at her like froggen with anivia

Maleficus

09-11-2012

Where da red @?

Maleficus

09-11-2012

never gonna give you up...

Maleficus

09-11-2012

I will not be deterred

Maleficus

09-12-2012

morning bump