@Riot: Fiora?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Wyvern13

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficus View Post
I've played her bottom, and done well, but I don't really think she is too good in bottom lane. I'm curious what kind of success you have with her?

I've only really tried with nunu and ori, mostly due to that one guys awesome post about alternative lane comps. Generally I find that trying to overcome exhaust is just too much considering all they have to really do is wait for you to pop your E or feel that ult coming and counter it.
Do you have a link to that topic? It was a good read, would love to see it again.

Proelium

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-29-2012

Pantheon's passive shouldn't be used by cannon minions either. They fixed it once and let it happen again... they seem to overlook this type of thing.

Maleficus

09-29-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wyvern13 View Post
Do you have a link to that topic? It was a good read, would love to see it again.
Nah I don't have it on hand, it's fairly old.

he had like 10 lane combos and explained the reason behind the pairing. it was good stuff.

GrandeGlande

09-30-2012

Late weekend bump.

SSJayso

09-30-2012

you think 13 people play her?

i doubt it

PhreaksWilly

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jayso449 View Post
you think 13 people play her?

i doubt it
You must be the smartest kid in the WHOLE SCHOOL

ZerglingOne

09-30-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Maleficus View Post
Hi, me again, one of like 13 people who play Fiora.

Her W, it shouldn't proc off of cannon minions, that is stupid. fix it please.

Why did you change her lore? "Fiora’s ego would be insufferable if it wasn’t so . . . justified" >

"I came here seeking a challenge - is this the best these fools can offer me?" although it is hilarious since she is trash tier.

she has lots of problem, but the most infuriating is her W. If this is ever fixed maybe i'll have enough hope to expound upon said problems.
She's a melee carry. They're all awful because they all die horribly to CC.

Aphet

09-30-2012

I'd look for the post, but I don't... feel like it, unless you -really- need me to. Riot has said that they don't like the way melee ad carries work in the game right now (3 of them exist that I can think of; Fiora, Trynd, and Yi. Maybe Xin.) I believe they said something like, "We don't like that they build exactly the same as ranged ads, but have their melee as a huge gimp factor."

Verxint

09-30-2012

If entropy was an item on SR that only worked on meele autos...

Maleficus

09-30-2012

All I care about is her W guys... we can't even get riot to acknowledge this, talking about reworking her seems sisyphean at this point.

Although I'll be perfectly honest, I hyperbolize when I talk about how feasible Fiora is. I traditionally do pretty damn well with her (imo). I don't honestly think she needs that much work.