Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

Just DC'd mid-game and can't reconnect.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Stixxay

09-09-2012

I was playing Amumu and the score was like 20-5 or so, so we pretty much had that game in the bag. Then, randomly while clearing my wraiths I stopped moving and got the "Attempting to Reconnect" thing across the middle of my screen. My internet didn't go down because I'm watching a live stream that never paused and also opened 3 different web sites to make sure. There is no game in my match history, and no button to reconnect, just like I had never been in the game. What is going on?

Chiuy

09-09-2012

Lost a rank game. The force is strong with Riot servers

Saí

09-09-2012

Yea , My team also got Dc'ed from a ranked that we were winning. Our guess was a DDoS attack on the games or on the servers.

HeadShot305

09-09-2012

Actually a similar thing happened to me and i found on the internet a hack which can disconnect people games

Ryzu

09-09-2012

You just got Loldropped. Some people have found a way to disconnect all 10 people in a game so they won't lose a game or lose elo. This has been happening alot lately.

Kennnen

09-09-2012

it's LoLDrop mang, careful out there.