Is this Champion good enough to be in the league

Yes, totally 5 50.00%
Yes, with a few changes 3 30.00%
It depends... Do I get cookies? 1 10.00%
No 1 10.00%
Voters: 10. You may not vote on this poll

[Champion Concept] Armaorum The Weapons Master

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Ruinblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

I know I just put this on but I was in a hurry when I did so I did not make it look as pretty as I can.

Please just judge the concepts because number can be changed if needed. I would appreciate it if you would leave a comment even if it is just saying good idea. The poll will also help me to see if this is a good concept or not. If you review my champion I will review you're champion just leave a link. Thank-you for your time reading this and enjoy your games of LoL

{ Armaorum } - { The Weapons Master }

{Overview}

{Lore}

Coming hopefully

{Base Stats}
Damage 50 (+3.2 / per level)
Health 423 (+79 / per level)
Move Speed 305
Armor 17 (+3.75 / per level)
Spell Block 30 (+0 / per level)
Health Regen 4.65 (+0.65 / per level)
Attack Speed 0.621 ( 3.1% / per level)
Attack Range 130

{Appearance}
Height: 5'11"
Build: Strong
Hair: None
Eye Color: Green
Weapon: One-Handed sword (until you buy a different weapon)
Attire: Leather Armor

Race: Human (Asian)
Origin (Not sure)
Alliance: Good (But it depends on which side you are on)
Class: Tank, Ranged AD, Bruiser, Jungler
Weapon: One-Handed sword (Changes depending on which one you buy)
Attack Type: Melee (Unless you choose the bow)
Resource: None

Armaorum starts with just a one handed sword, and he uses the first set of abilities that when he grabs the shield has extra bonuses; Also I know that most of you are probably thinking its Jayce/ Viktor but I had this idea before he came out just never got around to putting him up

{Tips}
If he gets his bow at the start of the game he becomes the ranged attack damage carry; If he gets his shield later on he can become the tank/ support; and if he gets his Polearm then he can become an assassin/ he can also jungle better

{Abilities}

Quote:
Passive (Armory):
Armaorum can buy one of three unique weapons, and depending on what weapon he buys his abilities change,
While Armaorum levels he gets more skilled with his weapons causing them to become more powerful (He can only buy one weapon and he cannot sell it once bought)

Armaorum’s Shield:
Armor increased by 10+2 per lvl (46 armor at 18)
MR increased by 5+1.5 per lvl (32 MR at 18)
Health increased by 100+15 per lvl ( 370 Health at 18)
Cost: 1250

Armaorum’s Bow:
AD increased 10+4 per lvl (82 at lvl 18)
Attack range increased by 450+6 per lvl ( 558 at lvl 18)
Critical Damage is increased by 10%
Cost: 475

Armaorum’s Polearm:
AD increased by 20+2.7 per lvl (68.6 at lvl 18)
Attack speed increased by 20%+1.2% per lvl (40% at lvl 18)
10% lifesteal +.29 per lvl (15% at lvl 18)
Cost: 1000
Quote:
Q) Revolving blow/ Merciless chain / Sweeping Strike
Revolving blow (Sword): Armaorum does a 360 spin dealing 30/50/75/100/120 (.2 armor)(.15 MR) to all Surrounding enemies and knocking them up;
With shield he gains 20/25/30/35/40 armor and MR for 2 seconds

Type: Area of effect
Amount: 10/30/70/90/110 (.2 armor)(.15 MR) physical damage to all Surrounding enemies and knocking them up
Range: 450
Cool down: 22/19/16/13/10
Target type: Enemies

Merciless chain (Bow): Armaorum shoots three arrows in a line dealing damage to all Targets hit. Each arrow does 10/15/20/25/30 (.7 bonus attack damage) physical damage dealing 10% less per target hit to a minimum 50%

Type: In a line
Amount: Each arrow does 10/15/20/25/30 (.7 bonus attack damage) physical damage dealing 15% less per target hit to a minimum 50%
Range: 600
Cool down: 22/18/14/9/5
(People/Minions can get in the way so that their teammate does not get hit)

Sweeping Strike(Polearm): Armaorum spins around dealing 15/60/90/115/145 (.5 bonus attack damage) and causes 40% armor Reduction to all enemies hit for the next 3 seconds

Type: Area of effect
Amount: 15/60/90/115/145 and causes 40% armor Reduction to all enemies hit for the next 3 seconds
Range:450
Cool down:10/9/8/7/6
Quote:
W) Secondary strike /Bull's-eye/Strike:
Secondary strike (Sword): Armaorum’s next basic attack strikes with offhand against an enemy and deals (1.0 attack damage) + (0.07 health) physical damage
With the shield; secondary strike stuns the target for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2

Type: Auto-Attack modifier
Amount: (1.0 attack damage) + (0.07 health) physical damage; With the shield secondary strike stuns the target for 1/1.25/1.5/1.75/2
Range:0
Cool down: 14/13/12/11/10

Bull's-eye (Bow): Armaorum’s next basic attack hits an enemy champions weak point in their armor causing it to deal 10/27.5/45/62.5/80 bonus damage physical damage and 20%/30%/40%/50%/60% Armor Penetration

Amount: 10/27.5/45/62.5/80 bonus damage physical damage and 20%/30%/40%/50%/60% Armor Penetration
Cool down: 10/9/8/7/6

Strike(Polearm): Armaorum’s next basic critically strikes one target dealing 15/25/35/45/55 (1 attack damage) bonus physical damage and 50% of that to nearby targets

Amount: 10 strikes one target dealing 15/25/35/45/55 (1 attack damage) bonus physical damage and 50% of that to nearby targets
Cool down: 8/7/6/5/4
Quote:
E) Spell reflect/ Dodge / Enfeeble
Spell Reflect (Sword): Armaorum prepares to defend himself and gains a shield for 2 seconds that reflects 20/35/50/65/80 (.15 armor)(.2 MR) magic damage if hit by an ability. If the shield is not popped he gains 10%/11%/12%/14%/15% life steal for the next 5 seconds
With the shield; Spell reflect blocks the enemies next ability

Type: Defense
Amount: Reflects 20/35/50/65/80 (.15 armor)(.2 MR) magic damage if hit by an ability. If the shield is not popped he gains 10%/11%/12%/14%/15% life steal for the next 5 seconds
Cool down: 17/16/15/14/13
(Think of Fiora's parry and if an ability is not used on him then Lee sin's Iron will)

Dodge/Dash : Armaorum dodges the next basic attack then can use the ability again to dash a short distance

Type: Defense/ Dash
Amount: Dodges the next basic attack then can use the ability again to dash a short distance
Range: 0/250
Cool down: 16/14/12/10/8
(Armaorum dodges a basic attack then he can reactivate the ability to dash a short distance (in a line like Graves Dash))

Enfeeble: Armaorum weakens his target with a small thrown dagger slowing their movement speed by 20%/22%/25%/27%/30% and lowering their attack damage and ability power by 10/15/20/25/30 for 2 seconds

Type: Single Target
Amount: Slowing movement speed by 20%/22%/25%/27%/30% and lowering attack damage and ability power by 10/15/20/25/30 for 2 seconds
Range: 475
Cool down: 16/14/12/10/8
Quote:
R) Last Stand/ Volley/ Infamare
Last Stand (Sword/Shield): Armaorum Gains 700/975/1250 health and 15/18/20 Armor and Magic Resist for the next 10 seconds

Type: Defense
Amount: Gains 700/975/1250 health and 15/18/20 Armor and Magic Resist for the next 10 seconds
Range: 0
Cool down: 90/80/75

Volley (Bow): Armaorum launches a volley of arrows a large distance to a location dealing 200/275/350 (1 bonus attack damage) in an area. Armaorum can have 3 volleys ready at one time

Type: Long Ranged Aoe
Amount: 200/275/350 (.5 bonus attack damage) physical damage in an area
(Meaning 200+ 150 (if he has 300 attack damage) x 3 = 1050/ 275+ 150 x 3 = 1275 / 350 + 150 x 3 = 1500 but that is over 30 seconds)
Range: 2000
Cool down: 10
Cool down for ammo: 60 seconds
(Meaning he cannot chain shoot the volley it takes 10 seconds until he can shoot the next volley)

Infamare (Polearm): Armaorum charges the targeted champion dealing 175/250/370 and pulling in all the nearby enemy champions within a 600 range of him, slowing them for 50% for 1.5 seconds

Type: Single Target
Amount: 175//250/370 and pulling in all the nearby enemy champions within a 600 range of him, slowing them for 50% for 1.5 seconds
Range: 750
Cool down: 78/65/50
(So think of a charge then Orianna's ult)
Many thanks to Truffles the Hog for the help normalizing the abilities damages
And the CCF for their Template
And FlamesofTerror for his wonderful review

{Dialogue}
Champion Selection: Whom shall we kill today
Movement: There will be
Attacking : I am the Master of myself
Taunt: Looky Looky who got the cookie
Joke: I shall kill you with whatever weapon I get (Hahaha)
Recall: I shall brb

{Recommended Items}

{Gameplay}

{Additional Notes/Content}

Edit 1: Changing things

Ruinblade

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-09-2012

Bump

Blackkclaw

09-09-2012

He sound very cool. New concept with some same power of other people, I like the idea of him.

Ruinblade

09-09-2012

To the people that does the poll yes, with a few changes make sure to tell the changes you think are needed please and thank-you

Ruinblade

09-09-2012

And also for the noes tell the reason please

Lyria Eternal

09-09-2012

Hello, Flames of Terror, Concept Adviser for the CCF Council, here to review your concept. Before I start I would like to mention that I'm going to give a complete and unbiased review. So, Ruinblade, if you have any issues with this review please note that this is my work, and not the work of the CCF Council. That being said let's begin.

----------------------------------------------------------------

To start with we are going to look at your layout. Which I notice is the official release of the CCF Council. It looks to be fairly well done, and so I will move on to your abilities.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Innate:

I understand the reason to make one of the items cheap enough to buy from the outset, but the power of each of your abilities are a bit skewed. A bow would give Range, Crit Chance, and Attack Speed. While a polearm would give Attack Damage, Armor Pen, and slight range increase. Also if you wish to keep the amounts the same then I would suggest you increase the gold cost of the Bow and Polearm.

I'm going to digress here to point out that you might want to place emphasis the point of him starting with the sword only to make it easier for people viewing your concept for the first time. Bold and underline will be your friend here.

Q:

The damage for your sword q is far too low to be viable in play, and the scaling per rank doesn't work for mid or late game at all. The bow seems fine, but I would suggest scaling the Armor % shred per rank. Also I would give it a scaling off AD. Without decent damage for your shield (I know it's your tank spec) people wouldn't pick up the shield.

W:

Your shield W doesn't have a problem, but the bow portion needs to change from an Armor break to a slow. You have enough Armor break from abilities that you don't need any more of them. The polearm version needs to have a nerf to the scaling, or using a Trinity force on this champion would deal 350% damage (300 ad --> 1000 damage).

E:

Explain the bow version a bit more as it doesn't make a lot of sense the way it is now. Is it a seperate skill shot after the dodge, or is it to cursor?

R:

The biggest issue I have is the bow form again. It has such a massive amount of damage for such a fast skill, and could easily ace an enemy team in moments. Nerf the ratio or the damage to fix this problem. (300 AD --> 450+base * 3 = 650 (1) // 725(2) // 820 (3) per volley.

-----------------------------------------

Overall a standard mix of designs with some basic scalings. He would make for hard counter pick in ranked and draft play, but has fairly standard abilities with little originality. Some ideas to change this could be to make him a psuedo-mage. Granting him the power to freely change his one weapon into any he desires. He would be a triple form (like Nid or Jayce with one more set), or do it however you wish.

If you want more advice, guidence, or just to discuss concepts jump onto "ChampConcepts" chat room on live, and I'm sure the Designers there will be happy to give you feedback.

Otherwise you are free to reach us via the Council Main thread if you have a particular question about the forums answered. Remember that we are here for you to help you.

Yours in fellowship,

Flames of Terror

Ruinblade

09-09-2012

Innate:

Quote:
I understand the reason to make one of the items cheap enough to buy from the outset, but the power of each of your abilities are a bit skewed. A bow would give Range, Crit Chance, and Attack Speed. While a polearm would give Attack Damage, Armor Pen, and slight range increase. Also if you wish to keep the amounts the same then I would suggest you increase the gold cost of the Bow and Polearm.
The point here is the uniqueness on the item. I don't want them the same as something you could buy in the shop. While it depends on what your play style is to what weapon you choose.

Quote:
Q:

The damage for your sword q is far too low to be viable in play, and the scaling per rank doesn't work for mid or late game at all.

I will change it

The bow seems fine,

Good

I would suggest scaling the Armor % shred per rank. Also I would give it a scaling off AD.

Armor shred is going to stay flat... I will scale the Polearm off ad

Without decent damage for your shield (I know it's your tank spec) people wouldn't pick up the shield.

well...
W:

Your shield W doesn't have a problem,
Quote:
but the bow portion needs to change from an Armor break to a slow. You have enough Armor break from abilities that you don't need any more of them.

The uniqueness of the one shot Armor Pen is what makes this cool
Quote:
The polearm version needs to have a nerf to the scaling, or using a Trinity force on this champion would deal 350% damage (300 ad --> 1000 damage).

tryn can do that much when he has a i.e and pd so leaving it
E:
Quote:
Explain the bow version a bit more as it doesn't make a lot of sense the way it is now. Is it a seperate skill shot after the dodge, or is it to cursor?

Yes its a dodge then u can use it again for the dash
R:

Quote:
The biggest issue I have is the bow form again. It has such a massive amount of damage for such a fast skill, and could easily ace an enemy team in moments. Nerf the ratio or the damage to fix this problem. (300 AD --> 450+base * 3 = 650 (1) // 725(2) // 820 (3) per volley.

will change it
-----------------------------------------

Quote:
Overall a standard mix of designs with some basic scalings. He would make for hard counter pick in ranked and draft play, but has fairly standard abilities with little originality.

Ouch that hurts
Quote:
Some ideas to change this could be to make him a psuedo-mage. Granting him the power to freely change his one weapon into any he desires. He would be a triple form (like Nid or Jayce with one more set), or do it however you wish.

That was my first choice but I choose this instead

Ruinblade

09-11-2012

Bump

Ruinblade

09-12-2012

Bump