Need Lee Sin Jungle/Gank Guide

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

RPGbeast

09-08-2012

I need a Lee Sin jungle guide and rune addvise. So far I have this... 1. Wraiths 2. Wolves 3. Golems 4. Lizard Elder. Then repeat. For runes so far I have 3 points in Greater Mark of Strength, 3 points in Greater Mark of Desolation, and 3 points in Greater Seal of Resilience. Also need advice how/when to gank... Thanks

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

add me in game, ill can walk u through lee for ganking set ups ect.

other wise search my name on these forums for my lee jungle set up & masteirs.

just remember nothign is set in stone for lee and neither are his item or order of obtaining.

edit: searched my self and copied below for some "instant help"

StrmCkr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

below is a copy paste from other threads: {idea's build options for lee}

lee sin: is one of the hardest champ in the game to be excptionally good with, this being said lee is considered god teir jungler by many.

i do recomment hundreds of games to get familary/ profficient with using his tool set.

Lee Sin doesn't actually "carry" a team on his own, this is a common misconception when playing lee:

Lee is a counter-reactive champ that plays postionally, without wards, team mates or objects to safeguard onto lee has limited mobility for juking/kiting. These are what make lee a strong carry, by using his team he creates plays that can lead to a victory.

get used to spacing out abilites to maxamize his enegery regen & lifesteal/spell vamp from auto attacks
E(1-2) -> E(1-2) -> W (1-2) -> W(1-2) -> Q(1-2) -> Q(1-2) ->> repeat

Practice landing his Q for effective ganks.
Practice Ward hoping and firing skill shots.
Practice W or QQ'ing & flashing behind target via minons/wards to set up a E-E -> R
Pactice combo burst's & escape - QERQW
practice safeguarding & droping tempetest /criple on landing

advanced:
lee can do soemthing i like to call stack casting: casting ablites within animations of 1 skill befor it resolves, so that more then one casts seeming at the same time.

examples to change direction:

Q a target, activate Q to dash at target mid air cast W onto a new target.
timed well you hit target and jump back just after impact. {rapid key pressing can result in the appearence that only W cast but they take damage from Q}
time poorly you don't hit with second Q and leep to W target instead.
{notes is posbile to accomplish this with R}

the timed poorly part is the intresting notation: this allows you a get out of jail free.
if you see aoe flying in your on-coming direction.

you calso use this to bait out stuns snares ect then go for a kil.

mid air devastation:
QQ - actvate ERW while flying at target. {a intresting way to avoid aoe silences}

there is alot more then this to learn with lee sin: befor i go into more details on it here is my typical setup.

lee sin in the jungle.
3 Flat AD Quins
3 flat AD marks
6 flat armour pen marks
9 Flat armour seals
9 flat magic resitance glyphs

21|9|0 mastery
use this set up.
http://www.mobafire.com/league-of-le...-0-0-0-0-0&v=2

alternatives
9|21|0
0|21|9

summoner spells: Smite & Flash
or
exhasut & smite

Skill Order: {Safer longer higher sustain jungle paths}
E -> W -> W -> Q -> Q -> R : max R ->Q - E -> W

Agressive: {ealy gank}
E -> Q -> W -> Q -> Q -> R: max R ->Q - E -> W

jungling paths: Lee can technically start anywhere on the map without leashes with the stated setup

routes:
1) wolves - wraiths - 2x golem- red - wraiths - 2x golems - wolves - blue buff
2) wolves - blue - wraiths - 2x golem - red - wraiths - 2x golem

counter jungling: {leave at least 1 creep per camp alive}
vs Skarner,WW, Ammumu, Udry, Fiddlesticks {basicaly any champ that starts at blue}

3) enemy wraiths, enemy red, enemy 2x golem, blue, wolves, wraiths, 2x golem, red, wraiths 2x golem

if they start at red
vs lee, Riven, shyvanna
4} enemy wolves, enemy blue, wraiths, 2xgolem red, wraiths ,2x golem wolves blue,

Jungling lee Doesn't require Wriggles lantern: however it does have many beinfits and syngerizes with lee's tool box nicely.

if i do buy an early wriggles i sell it late game for a better item.

Final builds: {listed in order of surivability -> higher burst{low surviablity} }
Tanky Dps:
mercury treads/ninja tabi, Warmog's armour, the Bloodthirster, Atama's impaler, Force of nature, Trinity Force

Trinity off tank {my own build}
mercury treads/,ninja tabi, hextex gunblade, Radunim's Omen, Force of nature, Trinity Force,youmuu's ghost blade

MAw'ed to death
Mercurty treads/ninja tabi,, MAw of mortualis, Bloodthirster,Lastwhisper,Radunim's Omen,trinityforce/ Guardian angel

nukie Sin {my own build}
mercury treads/,ninja tabi, the Bloodthirster, infitity edge, last whisper,Trinity Force,
the blood thirster {or sword of the occult if you can maintain 6+ stacks

I do have several other build ups that i use but im only going to list four general builds.

situational items:
ageis of the legion
Quick silver sash
Frozen mallet
Guardian angel

starting items:
boots of swift ness + 3 heal pots
or
Vampiric Sceptor
or
Cloth armour + 5 heal pots
or
doran's blade

each of these is a valid starting items for lee sin: how you start is up to you and your playstyle

general notes for each:

boots allows faster walk paths, easier escapes early lvls for ganking and agressive counter junglng.

vampiric sceptor safer less risk jungling no wasted money on heal pots.

cloth armour heal pots: strong 1 v 1 if expecting to defend or initate agressive coutner jungling, less dependance on life regen to survie jungling paths, offers more agressive paths.

doran's blade: higher early game burst damage for ganks, some life steal and more life.

lee's build order is based on farm and what postion your team needs you to perform as.
i cannot give advice on how to build each of the final builds as my order always changes from game to game.

what i can say is that mid- late game lee becomes item dependant and requires alot of farm if you are struggling and cannot get in good ganks use gold per 10 items to transition into late game. {trinity off tank build is great for this}

StrmCkr

09-08-2012

to answer your question on ganks its not a simple thing to answer there is so many ways to intiate with lee and every one of them requires reading the situation correctly.

that being said, eventually i will post videos and demo guides into a formal guide on a few diffrent sites for my take on lee and it will show demo vidoes for all the advanced lee tactics

{should have that completed in the next couple of weeks.}

RPGbeast

09-08-2012

Thanks Guys

StrmCkr

09-08-2012

guys....? so far only me has replayed.

fyi ill be online after work like 5 more hours if u want to watch or join a game wiht me as i jungle lee and learn some stuff.

Briareus

09-08-2012

Start Wraiths, Red, gank. Or wolves, blue, their red, gank. If that doesn't work gank some more.