So you're in lane at level 6...

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Azulrael

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

GO! NOW! MAOKAI!
Yi comes in with Ult, press R.
Begin the fight! Starting off with my Saplings! Throw them on him and near him. Slam down my Q on him, AA a few times here and there.
Next throw myself at him with my W. Rinse, Repeat.
Somewhere along those lines. Press R, watch his life drop. Save a root, more saplings, use Ignite, and root up too him. AA a few times and at last, GG.

Rykaal

09-10-2012

Use Darius, blow him up with my grab / spin / ult combo. Its Yi, Only durable if he built that way. In which he doesn't have as much damage.

Sexy Nick FTW

09-10-2012

Pantheon... UP UP AND AWAAAAAAY

Lame Dude

09-11-2012

Cho lol, rupture then silence, or if you miss rupture than silence and run.

Treza

09-11-2012

i find many of these posts extremely dumb. first of all if yi has his ult while youre lv 6 in a solo lane, thats gonna be a kill on you because hes probably got 2 already

you think the master yi is just going to run in blindly? that doesnt happen. whos to say youre even at full hp? wheres your lane partner(s)? yi could easily have exhaust and just drop you then and there. you are all sitting there theorizing all these things because you all think youre good at the game even though i guarantee over half of you suck. that yi is very well just as good as you and could be better.

youll do what every sensible person does in that situation and you do everything you can to get out of the situation. no you dont turn and fight it.. 100% of the time another member of the enemy team is on route to take you out

if under any circumstances you think its alright to fight off a gank attempt while (by answering you agree to have no escapes) youre extended past river youre an idiot and i sense a death to a master yi in your future. obviously if you know you wont get away, you should try and fight back. but if youre actually sitting there thinking ur just gonna turn and kill someone whos ganking you.. lol