The SR FML Rant Thread

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-10-2012

I'd say quite a few times a day, there is a rant posted on here about a crappy teammate, a crappy connection, something that went wrong with Riot's servers... just... plenty of stuff.

I figured collecting them all into one thread into SR's own little FML thread would be fun. I'll start off.

I entered the pre-queue and say "best at mid, top or jungler... but fill in where needed". Someone reads me the riot act about if I don't fill in support I'll be banned and I'm look "dude, I said I'd fill in". I go Sona and have a sivir with me. I had 1 accidental ks during laning phase, and got 2 kills when she was too low to go for and my Q got as they ran away. I was 3-1, she was 2-2. She then continues to get caught out of position and blames me everytime. "No ward there gg Sona" / "No support with me gg Sona" / "KS during teamfight by Sona gg Sona".... She goes 3-7. We lost quite badly.

FML for bad adc's that blame their poor positioning on their support.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Quick Rawr

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-11-2012

Insta-lock Heimerdinger jungle.

FML for people that are bored at night.