Reward players who are kind and nice players

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

This Clayman

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-08-2012

it would be like when you report somebody for feeding or leaving the game, but instead of it, it would say "NICE PLAYER" or something like that, and gety rewards like ip boost or some kind of award, so NA players would stop *****ing every game, stop stars language (************) and there would be people interested of being reported for being good, wich is good for comunity . .

Its a shame that some players reach such a high rage level that they have no moral...

why am i making this post..

i just played a ranked, im a low elo player (1050-1100), and we picked up our champions and then the loading screen showed off, the game began and we were playing like every game, like every normal game, till this Ezreal started telling that we will lose, the typical stuff. . .

And then he said something that really touched me, no joke .. he started telling to our vlad "i hope you get cancer", "i hope you die", and some other things that i wont write here . . .

the point is, you never know who are you *****ing to . .

My mother, she had cancer, she died, she suffered, and she left us (me and my sister, i live with her)

Some people take it as a joke, but it wasnt just a joke for me, it showed me that some people has no moral, and really bad intentions..

I love League Of Legends, i really do, but the comunity is BAD, too much rage and hate to the others.

WHY DONT WE GIVE A REWARD TO THE PEOPLE WHO GETS REPORTED FOR BEING KIND? BEING NICE, NOT ONLY A GOOD PLAYER . . A GOOD PERSON)

that all i have to say by now, you can read it or not, but i had to write this somewhere so the people can see it and comment it.

thats all, im sorry about my poor english level, it isnt my native language but y put my best on it.

Peace. Raśl Oliva // Santiago, Chile.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

belthazor3457

09-08-2012

A) Wrong forum.

B) Dota-2 has a "Report someone for being good" button (a commend button) and it is pretty much never used. If you've ever checked youtube video stats, you'd be aware that people will go out of their way to downvote something much more than they will up-vote, even if they actually like the video. You will have far more "zomg /reports" than you have "that guy was really nice, +1" even if the +1's outnumber the -1's. As a statistic, that makes it somewhat pointless, as it is more vulnerable to "these are my group of troll-friends that go around trolling people, we should +1 eachother" and that will carry them a decent way. Especially in free to play game like league of legends, those +1's would be, if a new account were made eventually, months later when a ban actually happened, once again hold them over for a long while if the +1's actually meant anything.