Best assassin champions?

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

tata

09-19-2010

What do you guys think are some of the best team friendly assassin champions? I would like to start playing one but I am not sure which champion to choose. I would prefer a champion that helps the team but it seems like most of the assassin champions Ive seen don't bring much to a team composition. Any suggestions?

Sir Mavs

09-19-2010

Best Assasin Champions:
-Kennen
-Akali
-Shen

fooolishfool

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

By assassin champions you mean stealth champions? In that case, Shaco or Akali are probably your best bet. Shaco works well as a carry, and Akali as a caster/bursty 5th team member; just don't choose them if you already have people filling those roles etc..

Orharnah

09-19-2010

I would say Akali is my preferred Assassin, she can burst massive damage as well as escape if used correctly. Also, I enjoy Kassadin, but he is a bit more complicated to do well with. His main job is to bypass the tough enemies and destroy the casters/carries hiding in the back.

IPlayWithSinged

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-19-2010

evelyn/twitch

sportsnerd77

09-20-2010

Shaco.

Syrail

09-20-2010

Another assassin that is overlooked often is Poppy. She's a pretty bursty character who can ignore 4/5 of the enemy team in a fight while going after her quarry. She also has her tackle, which can interrupt channeling and can also stun enemies if positioned correctly.

crusinn

09-20-2010

Shaco, Akali, Twitch and Kassadin are all very good assassins.

jokull

09-20-2010

what you want to look for in an " assassin" is high burst and the ability to get out after you get the kill. kassadin is a good choice, akali, poppy, shaco is alright but being overshadowed by other champs, xin zhao can assassinate pretty well, basically anyone with high burst. pick you're favorite playstyle in a champ and get good with them, and i think you'll like the results

SlackWareWolf

09-20-2010

Did you mean ones actually listed as "Assassin" in Attributes? Because some of the ones suggested aren't actually Assassins. (Kassadin and Shen aren't listed as them).

Anyway, here are the ones I like a lot:

Malzahar!
Twisted Fate (You want team right? His Ultimate works well for teams)
Ryze
Katarina
Teemo

Those are the ones I use personally, so if you like I could possibly help you out if you are going for any of them. I don't really play any other actual Assassins, so I can't really talk much about them, but those I can.

Malzahar is currently my second favorite Champ period. Only Mordekaiser is more fun, and it's REALLY close.