Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

Halloween costumes~

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Halloween is my favourite holiday, and I wanna draw some female champs in costumes, but I'm having troubles deciding who to draw and as what! o: Maybe you guys can help me out?

I sketched a base the other day that I wanna use, probably will only work for females but if you think you have an awesome idea for a male champ, lemme know and I can most likely adjust it.

My mind is a complete blank for what costumes to throw on these girlies. Lux as a witch just seems too.. well, too much like her sorcerer's skin, just a different colour. Anyways! I'd love any suggestions, I'll make a list and see what I can get done, and then I'll post them here. c:

Dark Hearts Diana WIP (http://i.imgur.com/1wg8h.png)
Was browsing some costume sites and came across this idea, still very rough.