Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS


[CIA] S3 Competitive team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DH Pestilence

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Just a little update this is the FINAL week to tryout so come and tryout now! This weekend during worlds we will be scrimming with the people who make it. So come and try out now!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

TyleRage

Senior Member

10-01-2012

1. Summoner Name: TyleRage
2. Team applying for: Team Gold/Silver
3. Role applying for: Top/Support
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Top; Irelia, Yorick, Olaf
Support; Leona, Taric, Janna
5. Reasons why you want to join: I love the competitive side of LoL and I excell in team play, always have.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Either Yorick or Olaf for Top, and Leona or Taric for Support
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Yes, I have been on the competitive scene for CoD4, MW2, Black Ops, Gears of War, WoW, and had a team in LoL premier league until sponsor stopped paying fees.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Sometimes I beat myself up over mistakes, no matter how small, I just have high expectations of myself I suppose.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Whatever day is easiest for you


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

eugoreulb

Member

10-01-2012

1. Summoner Name: eugoreulb
2. Team applying for: gold or silver
3. Role applying for: top
4. Best 3 champions at this role: j4 dr mundo and gangplanks
5. Reasons why you want to join:
Looking to learn/have fun playing 5's
6. Favorite Champion to play: Changes, but at the moment its J4

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:


7. Any experience in competitive gaming: None whatsoever >_>
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Top is easily determined by a series ganks of before you b and buy wards ganks, sometimes I lose to a person who plays top worse than me due to the b4ub gank.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yup.
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DH Pestilence

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
TyleRage:
1. Summoner Name: TyleRage
2. Team applying for: Team Gold/Silver
3. Role applying for: Top/Support
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Top; Irelia, Yorick, Olaf
Support; Leona, Taric, Janna
5. Reasons why you want to join: I love the competitive side of LoL and I excell in team play, always have.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Either Yorick or Olaf for Top, and Leona or Taric for Support
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Yes, I have been on the competitive scene for CoD4, MW2, Black Ops, Gears of War, WoW, and had a team in LoL premier league until sponsor stopped paying fees.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Sometimes I beat myself up over mistakes, no matter how small, I just have high expectations of myself I suppose.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Whatever day is easiest for you


I'll be adding you in-game to see when to fit you in soonest!


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DH Pestilence

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
eugoreulb:
1. Summoner Name: eugoreulb
2. Team applying for: gold or silver
3. Role applying for: top
4. Best 3 champions at this role: j4 dr mundo and gangplanks
5. Reasons why you want to join:
Looking to learn/have fun playing 5's
6. Favorite Champion to play: Changes, but at the moment its J4

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:


7. Any experience in competitive gaming: None whatsoever >_>
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Top is easily determined by a series ganks of before you b and buy wards ganks, sometimes I lose to a person who plays top worse than me due to the b4ub gank.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yup.
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Tuesday/Wednesday/Saturday/Sunday


Nice to see another one of you, I'll be adding you now.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drizzt Strife

Senior Member

10-01-2012

friendly bump


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

Drizzt Strife

Senior Member

10-01-2012

1. Summoner Name: Drizzt Strife
2. Team applying for: [Silver] and [Gold]
3. Role applying for: AD Carry / Jungle
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Corki, Ezreal, Kog'maw / Shyvana, Udyr, Nautilus
5. Reasons why you want to join: I'm looking for a more competitive scene with a 5v5 team.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Shyvana - all her abilities do damage (all do AoE when in ult) and can build straight tank and still do a heft sum of damage to targets in team fights.

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:


7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Yes, been on two 5v5 Ranked teams (with both participating in Go4LoL.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: When I AD Carry I don't leave my lane often (unless we're going for dragon or other objectives) but I could be more active on the map rather than being glued to bottom for the first 20mins.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes (prefer Skype)
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: US Eastern time
Tuesday: Anytime
Wednesday: 9:00PM-12:00AM
Thursday: 3:00PM-5:00PM
Friday: 3:00PM-12:00AM
Saturday: 8:00AM-1:00PM
Sunday: 6:00PM-12:00AM


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

ItsDuncanBitches

Junior Member

10-01-2012

1. Summoner Name: ItsDuncan*****es
2. Team applying for: Gold
3. Role applying for: support
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Sona/Taric/Blitz
5. Reasons why you want to join: Would love to join a team looking to go further with their LoL Career
6. Favorite Champion to play: Twisted Fate

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:


7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Have won 2 LAN tournaments in Dota1, played competetive counter-strike 1.6 in CAL
8. Biggest flaw in-game: losing positioning in teamfights
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Indeed
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Whenever your available


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DH Pestilence

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
Drizzt Strife:
1. Summoner Name: Drizzt Strife
2. Team applying for: [Silver] and [Gold]
3. Role applying for: AD Carry / Jungle
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Corki, Ezreal, Kog'maw / Shyvana, Udyr, Nautilus
5. Reasons why you want to join: I'm looking for a more competitive scene with a 5v5 team.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Shyvana - all her abilities do damage (all do AoE when in ult) and can build straight tank and still do a heft sum of damage to targets in team fights.

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:


7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Yes, been on two 5v5 Ranked teams (with both participating in Go4LoL.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: When I AD Carry I don't leave my lane often (unless we're going for dragon or other objectives) but I could be more active on the map rather than being glued to bottom for the first 20mins.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes (prefer Skype)
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: US Eastern time
Tuesday: Anytime
Wednesday: 9:00PM-12:00AM
Thursday: 3:00PM-5:00PM
Friday: 3:00PM-12:00AM
Saturday: 8:00AM-1:00PM
Sunday: 6:00PM-12:00AM


Got you added and look forward ot doing tryouts with you.


Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DH Pestilence

Senior Member

10-01-2012

Quote:
ItsDuncan*****es:
1. Summoner Name: ItsDuncan*****es
2. Team applying for: Gold
3. Role applying for: support
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Sona/Taric/Blitz
5. Reasons why you want to join: Would love to join a team looking to go further with their LoL Career
6. Favorite Champion to play: Twisted Fate

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:


7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Have won 2 LAN tournaments in Dota1, played competetive counter-strike 1.6 in CAL
8. Biggest flaw in-game: losing positioning in teamfights
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Indeed
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Whenever your available


Same thing. Added you in-game, I'll be sure to message you mate.