Welcome to the Forum Archive!

Years of conversation fill a ton of digital pages, and we've kept all of it accessible to browse or copy over. Whether you're looking for reveal articles for older champions, or the first time that Rammus rolled into an "OK" thread, or anything in between, you can find it here. When you're finished, check out the boards to join in the latest League of Legends discussions.

GO TO BOARDS

[CIA] S3 Competitive team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

DH Pestilence

09-21-2012

Quote:
MiZiSTiK:
1. Summoner Name: MiZiSTiK
2. Team applying for: Silver / Gold, I'm fine with either team, but my performance will speak for its self
3. Role applying for: Jungle
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Hecarim, Skarner, Maokai
5. Reasons why you want to join: I want to join a competitive team looking to get better, and have a team that scrims. I hope to get platinum elo season 3, so I believe this will help me get better
6. Favorite Champion to play: Hecarim
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: A few scrims here and there, but nothing serious.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Nothing major (In my opinion, although i know i don't play perfect, but i am willing to take constructive criticism to help my game) but if you see anything that i do really bad at be sure to tell me.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Skype.
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Week end, from any time. (Pacific standard time. from 12 pm - 12 am)

Confirming that I've added you in-game and look forward for your tryouts.

CooWoo

09-21-2012

1. Summoner Name: CooWoo
2. Team applying for: Gold
3. Role applying for: Ad or Support
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Trist/Ez/Ashe or Blitz/Leona/Sona
5. Reasons why you want to join:
6. Favorite Champion to play: Mundo

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:

7. Any experience in competitive gaming:
8. Biggest flaw in-game:
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Anyday

DH Pestilence

09-24-2012

Quote:
CooWoo:
1. Summoner Name: CooWoo
2. Team applying for: Gold
3. Role applying for: Ad or Support
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Trist/Ez/Ashe or Blitz/Leona/Sona
5. Reasons why you want to join:
6. Favorite Champion to play: Mundo

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:

7. Any experience in competitive gaming:
8. Biggest flaw in-game:

Hi there CooWoo! I just got your post and will be adding you in-game.

DH Pestilence

09-24-2012

Okay, I'm going to make this as concise as possible due to time restraints.

Tryouts are still going on for CIA.
During these tryouts you will either make/not make the "cut".
If you make the cut you will be apart of our weekend scrimming tourney.
All people who make the cut will be put into a pool and distributed to different teams.
These teams will scrim during this tourney.
Those who still want to be apart of the CIA Gold/Silver/Bronze teams will let me know.
Out of those who wish to stay, two people will be selected to run CIA Gold/Silver respectivley.
These two individuals will then select their own teammates and be responsible for their teams.

If there are ANY questions regarding this just add me in-game. I hope to see more people trying out this week!

Korro

09-24-2012

1. Summoner Name: Hugx
2. Team applying for: Gold/Silver
3. Role applying for: ADC
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Ezreal, Graves, Corki/Ashe
5. Reasons why you want to join: Been looking for a determined and harding working team and i hope this is the on
6. Favorite Champion to play: Ezreal because of all the skillshots really fun when you land everything.
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: No i have not have any competitive gaming.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Sometimes try too hard to get cs and overextend and get killed xD
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yup
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: This weekend would be best but weekdays at 3:30 can work too.

DH Pestilence

09-28-2012

Quote:
hugx:
1. Summoner Name: Hugx
2. Team applying for: Gold/Silver
3. Role applying for: ADC
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Ezreal, Graves, Corki/Ashe
5. Reasons why you want to join: Been looking for a determined and harding working team and i hope this is the on
6. Favorite Champion to play: Ezreal because of all the skillshots really fun when you land everything.
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: No i have not have any competitive gaming.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Sometimes try too hard to get cs and overextend and get killed xD
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yup
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: This weekend would be best but weekdays at 3:30 can work too.

Hi there hugx, got your request and had fun trying you out.

DH Pestilence

09-28-2012

Just a quickie little update for this weekend, I'll be on all weekend to try people out. This is the final weekend/week for tryouts, then we will be taking the next step to deciding the teams. Come and try out now by adding me in-game and posting on here!

DarkSilver19

09-28-2012

1. Summoner Name:DBD drow
2. Team applying for:silver
3. Role applying for:TOP/Bot, where ever i am needed
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Shyvana, ezreal, and Kha
5. Reasons why you want to join:looking for fun yet competitive group
6. Favorite Champion to play:Shyvana or Shaco
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: was in KSI on xbox for two years, then DBD for 7 months
8. Biggest flaw in-game:i love pulling.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Skype
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: today

Thanks for considering me.

Brickk

09-28-2012

1. Summoner Name: brickk
2. Team applying for:gold / silver
3. Role applying for: jungle/ top/ support
4. Best 3 champions at this role:malph / xin/ ram/ ... Vlad / Wukong / olaf ... Fiddle / taric /leona
5. Reasons why you want to join: Want the competitive gaming again..
6. Favorite Champion to play: fiddle.

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: ranked 8th over all with my esl team. ( no longer together )
8. Biggest flaw in-game: can be over aggresive

LEET LEEDER

09-28-2012

Hi, I have a thread with relevant information pertaining to the game and myself. Ill post a link, and I'll just hope you read through it. In the mean time, I'll fill out a regular application for CIA gold/silver.

http://na.leagueoflegends.com/board/showthread.php?t=2619794

1. Summoner Name: LEET LEEDER
2. Team applying for: CIA Gold/silver
3. Role applying for: Jungle (Forester)
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Amumu, Skarner, Udyr, and nocturne. No particular order.
5. Reasons why you want to join: I'm looking to join a competitive 5s team because
6. Favorite Champion to play: My favorite champion is currently ziggs. I love his kit, and I love that he's able to lane against just about any other mid champion. He's just simply not able to outclass any champion significantly.
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: I have played Gears of war, halo, shadowrun and rainbow 6 competitively. (Former console player, used to think MLG was absolutely 100% and totally amazing. that was 5 years ago.)
8. Biggest flaw in-game: My biggest flaw would have to be my very short knowledge on how to trade blows as an ad carry against another ad carry. I just simply don't know who does what kind of damage well enough to know how to confidently exchange hits.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: yes
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: all week, times 6:30PM EST and later.