[CIA] S3 Competitive team.

Comment below rating threshold, click here to show it.

CIA Knox

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeyTheChamp View Post
1. Summoner Name: MikeyTheChamp
2. Team applying for: Gold
3. Role applying for: ADC or Support
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Corki, Kog, Trist/ Nunu, Janna, Taric
5. Reasons why you want to join: I want to get back into the competitive gaming scene.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Miss Fortune.
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Yes, but not on PC. Xbox 360.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: You guys can tell me this.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes.
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Any day other than Mon and Wed.
Look out for an add-ingame to start your tryouts!

CIA Knox

09-12-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Orezbus View Post
1. Summoner Name: Orezbus

2. Team applying for: Gold/Silver

3. Role applying for: Support

4. Best 3 champions at this role: Sona, Janna, Taric (I own most other supports and can play them fairly well)

5. Reasons why you want to join: Looking for a community/team that I can play with and get better at the game. Want to participate and hopefully win in some online or local tournaments.

6. Favorite Champion to play: Sona or Janna definitely on up there but also love playing jungle Noc and Irelia/Riven top.

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: 4-5 Years of WoW raiding being a top level guide on the server at the time. No longer playing WoW since D3 came out. Also spending more time on LoL

8. Biggest flaw in-game: Would have to say the community. Only reason is because people dont understand that it is a team based game not a single player FPS game. You have to work with other people to accomplish a goal. Alot of people in this game like to troll or ruin the game for the rest of the people if they dont get their way. That is another reason why I want to join a team.

9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Skype - Yes, teamspeak - NO

10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Any day after 8 PM CST
Hi Orezbus! Please look out in-game for an add from our tryouts recruiter!

50ShadesofSwag

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-12-2012

1. Summoner Name: hi wanna mash me
2. Team applying for: gold/silver
3. Role applying for: AD
4. Best 3 champions at this role: graves, corki, sivir
5. Reasons why you want to join: looking for a strong team of active players, organization, wanting to win, knowledge of the game.
6. Favorite Champion to play: corki

ImWheeler

09-12-2012

1. Summoner Name: TheBad0ne
2. Team applying for:gold/silver
3. Role applying for: jungle/ADC
4. Best 3 champions at this role:
Ezreal, Corki, Graves/ Lee Sin, Nocturne, Skarner
5. Reasons why you want to join:Wanting to win and meet new people and learn new things from others
6. Favorite Champion to play:
Ezreal

This part of the Application is only required if applying for [Gold] or [Silver]:

7. Any experience in competitive gaming: I have played in many local tournaments and played in the alien ware online tournament
8. Biggest flaw in-game: i dont really know but if you give me a chance you guys can tell me what my flaws are
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes can download teamspeak
10. Day desired to go through tryouts:Anyday

CIA Knox

09-15-2012

Hello everyone. We will now be doing tryouts for [CIA] this weekend starting now till Monday! This is the second to last weekend to get in to have your gameplay review before we select people for the teams next steps!

Add Swiftly Silenced and post on here with the application to tryout!

DH Pestilence

09-20-2012

Hi there everyone! This is an important update so PLEASE pay attention. If you ARE reading this it should be known that a few changes are going to be made due to the fact that the GM has stepped down. Things will stay relativley the same, but I have a few tweaks I'm making to the teams. IT IS IMPERATIVE YOU READ THIS.

1. Tryouts are now 3 games of draft instead of 5.
2. Tryouts will continue until this weekend Sunday, the 23rd unless stated othwerise. TRY OUT NOW.

Some MAJOR changes that are being made are the following:
1. After tryouts are accomplished, it will not be decided if you make a TEAM or not. It will be decided if you make the CUT or not.
2. By MAKING the cut you ensure that you are apart of our Scrimming weekend which will take place the weekend of the 28-30. You either make or do not make the cut depending on skill level.

Now what are the scrims you may be asking; here's how it's going to work...

1. If you do make the cut you will be put into a pool with all the others who made the cut. These people will be split into teams of 5. These teams will then scrim not only each other, but [CIA] Bronze which will be lead by myself.

2. If you decide you still want to stay to play for [CIA] competitively after the scrims, 2 Team leaders will be chosen out of the pool of people. These leaders will be responsible for choosing their own teammates and will be in charge of their own team be it Gold/Silver.

I know this is ALOT to soak up, but S3 is almost upon us and we'd like to get our teams settled nice and quickly beforehand.

So stop wasting time and get your tryouts in! If you have any questions add myself in-game or post them on here and they will be answered.

Blarg N Flarg

This user has referred a friend to League of Legends, click for more information

09-20-2012

1. Blarg N Flarg

2. Silver/Bronze

3. I can ADC, Top, or Jungle very well

4. I excel at, Nocturn, Darius, Corki

5. I would like to Join because i'm tired of the bash your head in" solo que teams you get stuck with, i'd like some coordination and I love playing with and getting to know people!

6. My favorite champion is Ezreal, I am a good player with him too.

7. The only experience I have with competetive gaming is that I have been on a team before but we split up because of Scheduling problems.

8. My biggest flaw is that If I do bad multiple games in a row I get upset and deteriorate.

9. yes

10. Anyday Mon-Fri 3-9 p.m PST

DH Pestilence

09-20-2012

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blarg N Flarg View Post
1. Blarg N Flarg

2. Silver/Bronze

3. I can ADC, Top, or Jungle very well

4. I excel at, Nocturn, Darius, Corki

5. I would like to Join because i'm tired of the bash your head in" solo que teams you get stuck with, i'd like some coordination and I love playing with and getting to know people!

6. My favorite champion is Ezreal, I am a good player with him too.

7. The only experience I have with competetive gaming is that I have been on a team before but we split up because of Scheduling problems.

8. My biggest flaw is that If I do bad multiple games in a row I get upset and deteriorate.

9. yes

10. Anyday Mon-Fri 3-9 p.m PST
I've added you in game, this is just clarification that your request to tryout has been notified. Lookin' forward to trying you out.

Kira Is God

09-20-2012

1. Summoner Name: MiZiSTiK
2. Team applying for: Silver / Gold, I'm fine with either team, but my performance will speak for its self
3. Role applying for: Jungle
4. Best 3 champions at this role: Hecarim, Skarner, Maokai
5. Reasons why you want to join: I want to join a competitive team looking to get better, and have a team that scrims. I hope to get platinum elo season 3, so I believe this will help me get better
6. Favorite Champion to play: Hecarim
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: A few scrims here and there, but nothing serious.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Nothing major (In my opinion, although i know i don't play perfect, but i am willing to take constructive criticism to help my game) but if you see anything that i do really bad at be sure to tell me.
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Skype.
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Week end, from any time. (Pacific standard time. from 12 pm - 12 am)

lM Betrayer

09-20-2012

1. Summoner Name: eXoRiZe
2. Team applying for: Silver
3. Role applying for: Adc
4. Best 3 champions at this role: In order (Ezreal, Corki, Graves)
5. Reasons why you want to join: I always wanted to be in a competitive 5v5 arranged team with communication over Skype.
6. Favorite Champion to play: Fizz & Ezreal
7. Any experience in competitive gaming: Yes, Iv'e been playing Gamebattles for 2 years.
8. Biggest flaw in-game: Lack of communication with my support. If you see something call it out ( I love criticism )
9. Available to speak on teamspeak or skype?: Yes, Add me on "exorize"
10. Day desired to go through tryouts: Anytime except this Saturday but I'm available 4 - 8pm West coast time during weekdays. Also, available next weekend & so on.